NOTICE TO THE SHAREHOLDER
NOTICE is hereby given that the 22nd Annual General Meeting of the Membersof Bala Techno Industries Limited will be held at Companys Registered Office atFalta Industrial Growth Centre Sector-III Falta Dist. 24 Parganas (South) West Bengalon Saturday the 28th September 2013 at 10.00 a.m. to transact the followingbusiness :
1. To receive consider and adopt the Audited Balance Sheet of the Company as at 31stMarch 2013 and the Profit and Loss Account for the year ended on that date and theReports of the Directors and Auditors thereon.
2. To appoint a director in place of Shri S.A Hussain who retires by rotation and beingeligible offers himself for reappointment.
3. To appoint a director in place of Shri B.B Bhattacharya who retires by rotation andbeing eligible offers himself for reappointment.
4. To appoint Auditors of the Company to hold office from the conclusion of thismeeting untill conclusion of the next Annual General Meeting and to fix theirremuneration.
|Corporate Office : || |
|P-22C.I.T Road ||By Order of the Board |
|Scheme-55 ||For Bala Techno Industries Ltd. |
|Place : Kolkata 700 014 ||Ashok Mehra |
|Date : 27th August2013 ||Managing Director |
1. A member entitled to attend and vote at the Annual General Meeting is also entitledto appoint proxy to attend and vote instead of himself/herself and a proxy need not be amember of the Company. Proxies in order to be effective must be received by the Company atits Registered Office not less than Forty Eight hours before the commencement of theAnnual General Meeting.
2. The Register of Members and Share Transfer Books of the Company will remain closedfrom 18th September2013 to 28th September2013 (both daysinclusive).
3. For the convenience of Members an Attendance Slip is annexed to the Proxy form.Members are requested to affix their signature as registered with the company at the spaceprovided therein and handover the Attendance Slip at the entrance to the place of theMeeting.
4. Members holding shares in the Dematerialized and Physical mode are requested tointimate / send the following to facilitate better servicing :
a) Any change in their address / name
b) Share Certificates held in multiple accounts in identical names or joint accounts inthe same order of names for consolidation of such shareholdings into a single account .
c) All changes pertaining to their Bank details ECS mandates nominations power ofattorne / etc. be informed to their depository participant and to the CompanysRegistrars and Share Transfer Agents Niche Technologies Private Limited D-511. BagreeMarket 71 B.R.B. Basu Road Kolkata 700 001. Tel No. (033)2235-7270/72712234-3576 Telefax No.- (033) 2215 6823 E-mail : email@example.com .Changesintimated to the depository participant will then be automatically reflected in theCompanys records which will help the Company and its Registrar and Transfer Agentsto provide efficient and better service to the Members. Shareholders are hereby intimatedthat under instructions from the Securities and Exchange Board of India furnishing ofbank particulars by the shareholders has become mandatory.
5. Members are requested to bring their Attendance/Admission slips and Annual Reportsto the Meeting .
6. Copy of the documents referred to in the notice are available for inspection at theRegistered Office of the Company during office hours on all working days except Saturdaybetween 11.00 a.m. to 1.00 p.m. prior to the date of Annual General Meeting.
7. Shareholders may kindly note that trading in equity shares of the company are undercompulsory dematerialisation form. Members are requested to approach their DepositoryParticipant to dematerialise of Equity Shares of the Company .
8. In terms of provisions of Section 109A of the Companies Act 1956 nominationfacility is now available to individual shareholder. The shareholders who are desirous ofavailing this facility may kindly write to the Company at its Corporate Office at P-22C.I.T. Road Scheme-55 Kolkata-700014 or to its Registrar and share Transfer Agents atthe above address
9. Members are requested to note that the Ministry of Corporate Affiars has taken a"Green Initiative in the Corporate Governance" by allowing paperless complianceby the companies after considering sections 245 and 81 of the Information TechnologyAct2000 for legal validity of Compliance under Companies Act through electronic mode.TheDepartment of posts has discontinued the postal facility "Under Certificate ofPosting " vide letter dated 23.02.2011.Keeping in view of this services of documentsmay be made through electronic mode provided the Company has obtained email address of itsmembers for sending the notice /documents including Annual Report through email .Tosupport this green initiative of the Government in full measure members who have notregistered their email address so far are requested to register their E-mail address totheir respective Depository Participant and to the Company or its Registrar and ShareTransfer Agent.
10. The Equity Shares of the Company are listed on Stock Exchange at Mumbai.
The Annual Listing Fee for the year 2013 14 has been paid to the Stock Exchange.
11. Details pursuant to clause 49 of the listing agreement with regard to Directorsseeking reappointment in the ensuing Annual General Meeting on 28th September2013 .
|1 Name of Director ||SHRI S.A. HUSSAIN ||Shri Bipul Bikash Bhattacharya |
|2 Date of Birth ||29.05.1938 ||08.08.1943 |
|3 Date of Appointment ||16.01.2008 ||16.01.2008 |
|4 Qualification ||M.A. (Econ)CA L.L.B. ||BSC (HNS) MIE |
|5 Expertise in Executive Functional Area ||Wide knowledge and experience in the area of Finance and Banking : ||i) Retired General Manager: CESC Ltd. |
| ||(i) Served as Chief General Manager (Now redesignated as Regional Director) of 5 major offices of Reserve Bank of India at Calcutta New Delhi Madras Hyderabad and Chandigarh and as Executive Director of Reserve Bank of India Central Office Bombay. ||ii) 40 Years Experience in Technical /Operational aspect of Electrical power Dirtribution and Commercial Management. |
| ||(ii) Had been nominee Director of RBI of (a) Andhra Bank (b) United Bank of India and (c) Indian Bank. ||iii) Involved in multinational role in power sector. |
|6 List of Companies ||(i) Godavari Drugs Ltd ||i) Mandine Pharmaceutical Pvt. Ltd. |
|in which Directorship held. ||(ii) Bio Chemicals & synthetics Ltd ||ii) Climate Green Power Ltd. |
| ||(iii) Sathavahana Ispat Ltd || |
| ||(iv) Pacific cotspin Ltd || |
| ||(v) Climate Green Power Ltd. || |
|7 Chairman / Members of the Committee of the Board of Companys on which he is a Director. ||Member of Audit Committee and Shareholder/ Investors Grivance Committee in Pacific Cotspin Ltd. ||None |
|8 Shareholding in the Company ||NIL ||NIL |
|Corporate Office: ||By order of the Board |
|P-22C.I.T RoadScheme-55 ||For Bala Techno Industries Ltd. |
|Place: Kolkata-700014 ||Ashok Mehra |
|Date: 27th August2013 ||Managing Director |