THE MEMBERS OF
BAZEL INTERNATIONAL LIMITED
Report on the Standalone Financial Statements
We have audited the accompanying standalone financial statements of BAZEL INTERNATIONALLIMITED("the Company") which comprise the Balance Sheet as at 31st March 2018the Statement of Profit and Loss the Cash Flow Statement for the year then ended and asummary of the significant accounting policies and other explanatory information.
Management's Responsibility for the Standalone Financial Statements
The Company's Board of Directors is responsible for the matters stated in Section134(5) of the Companies Act 2013 ("the Act") with respect to the preparation ofthese standalone financial statements that give a true and fair view of the financialposition financial performance and cash flows of the Company in accordance with theaccounting principles generally accepted in India including the Accounting Standardsspecified under Section 133 of the Act read with Rule 7 of the Companies (Accounts)Rules 2014. This responsibility also includes maintenance of adequate accounting recordsin accordance with the provisions of the Act for safeguarding of the assets of the Companyand for preventing and detecting frauds and other irregularities; selection andapplication of appropriate accounting policies; making judgments and estimates that arereasonable and prudent; and design implementation and maintenance of adequate internalfinancial controls that were operating effectively for ensuring the accuracy andcompleteness of the accounting records relevant to the preparation and presentation ofthe financial statements that give a true and fair view and are free from materialmisstatement whether due to fraud or error.
Our responsibility is to express an opinion on these standalone financial statementsbased on our audit. We have taken into account the provisions of the Act the accountingand auditing standards and matters which are required to be included in the audit reportunder the provisions of the Act and the Rules made thereunder.
We conducted our audit in accordance with the Standards on Auditing specified underSection 143(10) of the Act. Those Standards require that we comply with ethicalrequirements and plan and perform the audit to obtain reasonable assurance about whetherthe financial statements are free from material misstatement. An audit involves performingprocedures to obtain audit evidence about the amounts and the disclosures in the financialstatements. The procedures selected depend on the auditor's judgment including theassessment of the risks of material misstatement of the financial statements whether dueto fraud or error. In making those risk assessments the auditor considers internalfinancial control relevant to the Company's preparation of the financial statements thatgive a true and fair view in order to design audit procedures that are appropriate in thecircumstances. An audit also includes evaluating the appropriateness of the accountingpolicies used and the reasonableness of the accounting estimates made by the Company'sDirectors as well as evaluating the overall presentation of the financial statements .Webelieve that the audit evidence we have obtained is sufficient and appropriate to providea basis for our audit opinion on the standalone financial statements.
In our opinion and to the best of our information and according to the explanationsgiven to us the aforesaid standalone financial statements give the information requiredby the Act in the manner so required and give a true and fair view in conformity with theaccounting principles generally accepted in India of the state of affairs of the Companyas at 31 March 2018 and its Profit and its cash flows for the year ended on that date.
Report on Other Legal and Regulatory Requirements
1. As required by 'the Companies (Auditor's Report) Order 2016' issued by the CentralGovernment of India in terms of sub-section (11) of section 143 of the Act (hereinafterreferred to as the "Order")we give in the Annexure 'I' a statement on thematters specified in paragraphs 3 and 4 of the Order.
2. As required by Section 143 (3) of the Act we report that:
(a) We have sought and obtained all the information and explanations which to the bestof our knowledge and belief were necessary for the purposes of our audit.
(b) In our opinion proper books of account as required by law have been kept by theCompany so far as it appears from our examination of those books.
(c) The Balance Sheet the Statement of Profit and Loss and the Cash Flow Statementdealt with by this Report are in agreement with the books of account.
(d) In our opinion the aforesaid standalone financial statements comply with theAccounting Standards specified under Section 133 of the Act read with Rule 7 of theCompanies (Accounts) Rules 2014.
(e) On the basis of the written representations received from the directors as on 31stMarch 2018 taken on record by the Board of Directors none of the directors isdisqualified as on31st March 2018 from being appointed as a director in terms of Section164 (2) of the Act.
(f) In our opinion the company has in all material respects reasonably adequateinternal financial controls system over financial reporting keeping in view the size ofthe company and nature if its business. Such Internal financial controls over thefinancial reporting were operating effectively as on 31.03.2018 based on the internalcontrol over financial reporting criteria established by the company considering theessential components of internal control stated in the Guidance Note " Audit ofInternal Financial Controls Over Financial Reporting " issued by The institute ofChartered accountants of India.
(g) With respect to the other matters to be included in the Auditor's Report inaccordance with Rule 11 of the Companies (Audit and Auditors) Rules 2014 in our opinionand to the best of our information and according to the explanations given to us:
i. The Company does not have any pending litigations on its financial position in itsfinancial statements.
ii. According to the information and explanations provided to us the Company did nothave any long-term contracts including derivative contracts for which there were anymaterial foreseeable losses.
iii. There has been no delay in transferring amounts required to be transferred tothe Investor Education and Protection Fund by the Company.
For KRISHAN RAKESH & CO.
Firm Regn No.: 009088N
M No. 087891
PLACE : DELHI
ANNEXURE -1 REFERRED TO IN PARAGRAPH 1 OF THE AUDITORS' REPORT ON ACCOUNTS FOR THE YEARENDED 31st MARCH. 2018
1. a) The company is maintaining proper records showing full particulars includingquantitative details and situation of fixed assets.
b) As explained to us all the fixed assets have been physically verified by themanagement in a phased periodical manner which in our opinion is reasonable havingregard to the size of the Company and nature of its assets. No material discrepancies werenoticed on such physical verification.
c) According to information & explanation given to us company does not have anyimmovable property.
2. As explained to us physical verification has been conducted by the management atreasonable intervals in respect of its inventories. The discrepancies noticed on suchverification between the physical stocks and book records were not significant and thesame have been properly dealt with in the books of account.
3. As informed to us the company has not granted loans secured or unsecured. tocompanies firms or other parties covered in the register maintained under section189 ofthe Companies Act.
4. According to the information and explanations given to us the company has complieswith section 185 and 186 of the Companies Act 2013 in respect of loans investmentsguarantees and security provided.
5. According to the information and explanations given to us the company has notaccepted any deposits in terms of the directives issued by the Reserve Bank of India andthe provisions of sections 73 to 76 or any other relevant provisions of the Companies Actand the rules framed there under.
6. In respect of business activities of the company maintenance of cost records hasnot been specified by the Central Government under sub-section (l) of section 148 of theCompanies Act 2013.
7. a) As per information and explanations given to us the company is regular indepositing undisputed statutory dues including provident fund employees 'state insuranceincome-tax sales-tax wealth tax service tax duty of customs duty of excise valueadded tax cess and any other statutory dues with the appropriate authorities. There areno outstanding statutory dues as at the last day of the financial year under audit for aperiod of more than six months from the date they became payable.
b) We According to information and explanations given to us there are no dues ofIncome Tax Sales Tax Wealth Tax Custom Duty Excise Duty Cess Octroi entry tax andother statutory dues which have not been deposited on account of any dispute.
8. The company has not obtained any loan from Financial Institution Banks andGovernment during the period under Audit. The Company has not issued any debentures.
9. The company has not obtained any Term Loans during the year under audit .The companyhas not raised any money during the year by way initial or further public offer.
10. Based upon the audit procedures performed and information and explanations given bythe management we report that no fraud by the Company or on the company by its officersor employees has been noticed or reported during the course of our audit for the yearended 31.03.2018.
11. According to the information and explanations given to us the company has notprovided any managerial remuneration for the period under audit.
12. The provisions of clause (xii) of the order are not applicable as the company isnot a Nidhi Company as specified in the clause.
13. According to information and explanations given to us we are of the opinion thatCompany has not entered into any related party transaction for the period under audit.
14. According to information and explanations given to us the company has not made anypreferential allotment or private placement of shares or debentures during the year.
15. According to information and explanation given to us the company has not enteredinto any non-cash transaction with the director or any person connected with him duringthe year.
16. According to the information and explanations given to us In view of its businessactivities the company has obtained registration under section 45IA of Reserve Bank ofIndia Act 1934.
FOR KRISHAN RAKESH & CO.
Firm Regn No. 009088N
PLACE : DELHI