- Bata India nears record high; stock up 5%
- Indivior's shares rise after US court blocks Dr Reddy's generic drug
- GDP growth will reach 10% by fourth quarter of FY 19: Piyush Goyal
- Arun Jaitley hints no cut in excise on oil, asks citizens to pay taxes
- RITES IPO opens for subscription on June 20. Should you invest?
- Jubilant FoodWorks hits new high ahead of 1:1 bonus
- BSEB to declare Bihar Class 10 matric result on June 20 on biharboard.ac.in
- Delhi University first list set to be released today, expect high cut-offs
BCL Forgings Ltd.
|BSE: 506093||Sector: Engineering|
|NSE: N.A.||ISIN Code: INE528H01017|
|BSE 05:30 | 01 Jan||BCL Forgings Ltd Not listed in BSE|
|NSE 05:30 | 01 Jan||BCL Forgings Ltd Not listed in NSE|
About BCL Forgings Ltd.
Incorporated as Viscorts Forge Pvt Ltd in 1967, BCL Forgings became a subsidiary of Business Combine, manufacturers of SG iron castings and GI castings and automotive ancillaries like axle shafts and double cardan joints. It was a deemed public limited company. It came out with a public issue in Jun.'84, after which it ceased to be a subsidiary of Business Combine and became a public limited compa...> More
BCL Forgings Ltd - Financial Results
|Particulars ( cr)||Sep 2012||Sep 2011||% Chg|
BCL Forgings Ltd - Peer Group
BCL Forgings Ltd - SHAREHOLDING PATTERN
BCL Forgings Ltd - STOCK STRENGTH
|All TIME Low/High||1.15||