- Bata India nears record high; stock up 5%
- Indivior's shares rise after US court blocks Dr Reddy's generic drug
- GDP growth will reach 10% by fourth quarter of FY 19: Piyush Goyal
- Arun Jaitley hints no cut in excise on oil, asks citizens to pay taxes
- RITES IPO opens for subscription on June 20. Should you invest?
- Jubilant FoodWorks hits new high ahead of 1:1 bonus
- BSEB to declare Bihar Class 10 matric result on June 20 on biharboard.ac.in
- Delhi University first list set to be released today, expect high cut-offs
Beta Corporation Ltd.
|BSE: 531009||Sector: Engineering|
|NSE: N.A.||ISIN Code: N.A.|
|BSE 05:30 | 01 Jan||Beta Corporation Ltd|
|NSE 05:30 | 01 Jan||Beta Corporation Ltd|
Beta Corporation Ltd. (BETACORPORATION) - Company Information
Incorporated as Dexter Fabrications Pvt Ltd in 1988, Beta Securities, was promoted by the Baweja family, who have also promoted Beta Naphthol. Its name was changed to Dexter Machines Pvt Ltd in 1990. In 1994, it became Beta Securities Pvt Ltd. After becoming a public limited company in the same year, the company acquired its present name. The company manufactures (fabricates) storage tanks, ...> More