- No respite as fuel prices rise again, petrol crosses Rs 90-mark in Mumbai
- TD Power Systems extends gains as board mulls share buyback proposal
- Garden Reach IPO: Should you subscribe? What leading brokerages say
- Usha Martin hits 52-week high as Tata Steel to acquire steel business
- Indian refiners may cut oil imports as crude prices rise, rupee struggles
- Govt to take all measures to ensure liquidity for NBFCs, MFs: Arun Jaitley
- Report card: Few hits and many misses of demonetisation after two years
Bharti Infratel Ltd.
|BSE: 534816||Sector: Infrastructure|
|NSE: INFRATEL||ISIN Code: INE121J01017|
|BSE 10:51 | 24 Sep||279.15||
|NSE 10:39 | 24 Sep||280.50||
|Mkt Cap.(Rs cr)||51,632|
|Mkt Cap.(Rs cr)||51631.86|
Bharti Infratel Ltd. (INFRATEL) - Latest News & Headlines
9.15 pm | 23 Jun 2018 | Press Trust of India
Balasubramanian joined Bharti Airtel in 2005 and has held several finance leadership roles including Global Financial Controller, Global Head of Share...
2.27 pm | 5 Jun 2018 | Business Standard
Bharti Infratel, NBCC, NHPC, Suzlon Energy, BHEL, Siemens and Adani Power from the Nifty Infra index hitting their respective 52-week lows on the NSE ...
4.42 pm | 22 May 2018 | Press Trust of India
Bharti Group has exited from Kishore Biyani-led Future Enterprises by selling its 13.64 per cent stake for an estimated sum of over Rs 240 crore. Ced...
1.16 pm | 26 Apr 2018 | Business Standard
Bajaj Hindustan, Balrampur Chini Mills, EID Parry, Lakshmi Vilas Bank, Power Finance Corporation, S H Kelkar & Co, Somany Ceramics and Vakrangee too h...
10.26 am | 25 Apr 2018 | Business Standard
Vodafone, Idea and Providence Equity Partners' holding in Indus Towers to be merged into Bharti Infratel's; combined entity to together control over 1...
11.32 am | 24 Apr 2018 | Business Standard
The stock hit 52-week low of Rs 316, down 3.6% on the BSE in intra-day trade
6.44 pm | 23 Apr 2018 | Reuters
The company lost 22,134 co-locations during the year, Bharti Infratel added