- India slaps tariffs on 29 US items; higher import duties from August 4
- After Governor's rule, NSG to be deployed for anti-terror ops in J&K soon
- US-India Apache copter deal worth $ 930 mn in trouble? Misconduct alleged
- Sandeep Bakhshi: The last man standing or a turnaround banker?
- Intel CEO Brian Krzanich quits after probe into relationship with employee
Bhor Industries Ltd.
|BSE: 523808||Sector: Industrials|
|NSE: BHORIND||ISIN Code: INE160C01010|
|BSE 05:30 | 01 Jan||Bhor Industries Ltd is not traded on BSE in the last 30 days|
|NSE 05:30 | 01 Jan||Bhor Industries Ltd Not listed in NSE|
About Bhor Industries Ltd.
The maker of Europa upholstery, Steelgrip insulation tapes, and Marblex floorings, Bhor Industries (BIL) is one of the well-known names in the plastic industry. Part of the Thackersey's group of companies, it was started in 1943 as a small unit, manufacturing army tentage. By the early fifties, BIL had developed a large range of coated fabrics, including linseed oil, nitrocellulose, starch and ...> More
Bhor Industries Ltd - Financial Results
|Particulars ( cr)||Dec 2002||Dec 2001||% Chg|
Bhor Industries Ltd - Peer Group
Bhor Industries Ltd - SHAREHOLDING PATTERN
Bhor Industries Ltd - STOCK STRENGTH
|All TIME Low/High||1.08||