- CBSE 12th result 2018: Are Delhi govt schools really outdoing private ones?
- Italy refuses India's request to extradite AgustaWestland middleman Gerosa
- Using Aadhaar biometric data for investigating crimes not allowed: UIDAI
- Trump plans to impose 20% tariff on European cars in response to EU tariffs
- Where are the great World Cup captains?
- Govt may sell part of its stake in IDBI bank to India's top insurer LIC
Cineline India Ltd.
|BSE: 532807||Sector: Media|
|NSE: CINELINE||ISIN Code: INE704H01022|
|BSE 00:00 | 22 Jun||60.50||
|NSE 00:00 | 22 Jun||61.95||
|Mkt Cap.(Rs cr)||169|
|Mkt Cap.(Rs cr)||169.40|
Cineline India Ltd. (CINELINE) - Share Holding
|(in %)||Mar 2018||Dec 2017||Sep 2017||Jun 2017||Mar 2017|
|Promoter & Group|
|Financial Institutions / Banks||0.14||0.08||0.05||0.11||0.05|
|Foreign Institutional Investors||0.00||0.00||0.00||0.00||0.00|
|Mutual Funds / UTI||0.00||0.00||0.00||0.00||0.00|
|Total Non Promoter||30.73||30.73||30.73||30.74||30.73|
|Total Promoter & Non Promoter||100.00||100.00||100.00||100.01||100.00|