Incorporated as a limited company in Jun.'90 by Krishna Gopal Bajoria and Sree Gopal Bajoria by taking over an industrial unit located at Bhiwadi, Rajasthan, on sale by auction from RIICO in Jul.'90 at a consolidated amount of Rs 58 lac. The unit was upgraded and modernised and commercial production commenced in Jan.'91, with an installed capacity of 198 tpa. It manufactures poly propylene multi filament yarn (PPMFY) and poly propylene fully drawn yarn (PPFDY). In 1993, the capacity was increased from 198 tpa to 396 tpa. Again in 1994, the company undertook to expand and diversify its manufacturing facilities from 396 tpa to 2396 tpa by installing additional capacity of 800 tpa of PPFDY and 1200 tpa texturising capacity of polyester roto and micro filament yarn (PFY), a new concept yarn. It came out a public issue in Nov.'94 to part-finance its project. For the expansion project, the company obtained the technology from Plasticisers Engineering, UK. It also has the technical back-up and support from Parasrampuria Synthetics, one of the leading manufacturers in PFY and PPMFY. In Jan.'95 the commercial production of PPFDY with an integrated capacity of 800 tpa was commissioned. The company has a marketing tie-up with Agio Countertrade Pte Ltd, Singapore, for the purchase of 30% yarn production of the company. In 1995-96, the project for the manufacture of 1200 tpa of PFY was shelved due to the depressed market conditions. Instead, the company has opted for a thermoplastic wastes recycling project. The project, with an installed capacity of 3168 tpa has been fully implemented, commissioned and full production has been started in the year 1999-2000.