CERTIFICATION BY CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER AND CHIEF FINANCIAL OFFICER
We hereby certify that for the financial year 2012 annual accounts we have reviewed thefinancial statements and the cash flow statement and that to the best of our knowledge andbelief:
1. These statements do not contain any materially untrue statement or omit any materialfact or contain statements that might be misleading.
2. These statements together present a true and fair view of the Company's affairs andare in compliance with existing accounting standards, applicable laws and regulations.
3. There are, to the best of our knowledge and belief, no transactions entered into bythe Company during the year 2012 which are fraudulent, illegal or violate the Company'scode of conduct.
4. We accept responsibility for establishing and maintaining internal controls and thatwe have evaluated the effectiveness of the internal control systems of the Company and wehave disclosed to the auditors and the Audit Committee those deficiencies, of which we areaware, in the design or operation of the internal control systems and that we have takenthe required steps to rectify these deficiencies.
5. We further certify that:-
(a) there have been no significant changes in internal control during this year.
(b) there have been no significant changes in accounting policies during this year.
(c) there have been no instances of significant fraud of which we have become aware andthe involvement therein, of management or an employee having a significant role in theCompany's internal control system.
|S Mathur ||R Umesh |
|Managing Director ||Chief Financial Officer |