TO THE MEMBERS OF FUSION FITTINGS (I) LIMITED
Report on the Financial Statements
1. We have audited the accompanying financial statements of Fusion Fittings (I) Limited("the Company") which comprise the Balance Sheet as at March 31 2015 theStatement of Profit and Loss and Cash Flow Statement for the year then ended and asummary of significant accounting policies and other explanatory informationManagements Responsibility for the Financial Statements.
2. The management and Board of Directors of the Company are responsible for the mattersstated in Section 134(5) of the Companies Act 2013 (the act) with respect tothe preparation of these financial statements that give a true and fair view of thefinancial position financial performance and cash flows of the Company in accordance withthe accounting principles generally accepted in India including the Accounting Standardsspecified under Section 133 of the Act read with rule 7 of Companies (Accounts) Rules2014. This responsibility includes maintenance of adequate accounting records inaccordance with the provisions of the Act for safeguarding the assets of the Company andfor preventing and detecting frauds and other irregularities; selection and application ofappropriate accounting policies; making judgments and estimates that are reasonable andprudent; design implementation and maintenance of adequate internal financial controlsthat are operating effectively for ensuring the accuracy and completeness of theaccounting records relevant to the preparation and presentation of the financialstatements that give a true and fair view and are free from material misstatement whetherdue to fraud or error.
3 Our responsibility is to express an opinion on these financial statements based onour audit. We have taken into account the provisions of the Act the accounting andauditing standards and matters which are required to be included in the audit report underthe provisions of the Act and the Rules made thereunder. We conducted our audit inaccordance with the Standards on Auditing specified under Section 143(10) of the Act.Those Standards require that we comply with ethical requirements and plan and perform theaudit to obtain reasonable assurance about whether the financial statements are free frommaterial misstatement.
4 An audit involves performing procedures to obtain audit evidence about the amountsand disclosures in the financial statements. The procedures selected depend on theauditors judgment including the assessment of the risks of material misstatement ofthe financial statements whether due to fraud or error. In making those risk assessmentsthe auditor considers internal financial control relevant to the Companyspreparation of the financial statements that give a true and fair view in order todesign audit procedures that are appropriate in the circumstances but not for the purposeof expressing an opinion on whether the Company has in place an adequate internalfinancial controls system over financial reporting and the operating effectiveness of suchcontrols An audit also includes evaluating the appropriateness of accounting policies usedand the reasonableness of the accounting estimates made by the Companys managementand Board of Directors as well as evaluating the overall presentation of the financialstatements
5 We believe that the audit evidence we have obtained is sufficient and appropriate toprovide a basis for our audit opinion.
6. In our opinion and to the best of our information and according to the explanationsgiven to us the aforesaid financial statements give the information required by the Actin the manner so required and give a true and fair view in conformity with the accountingprinciples generally accepted in India:-
i) in the case of the Balance Sheet of the state of affairs of the company as at March312015;
ii) in case of the Statement of Profit and Loss of the loss for the year ended on thatdate
iii) in case of the Cash Flow Statement of the cash flows for the year ended on thatdate
Report on Other Legal and Regulatory Requirements
7. As required by the Companies (Auditors Report) Order 2015 ("theOrder") issued by the Central Government of India in terms of sub-section (11) ofsection143 of the Act we give in the Annexure a statement on the matters Specified inparagraphs 3 and 4 of the Order.
8. As required by section 143(3) of the Act we further report that:
a. e have sought and obtained all the information and explanations which to the best ofour knowledge and belief were necessary for the purpose of our audit;
b. In our opinion proper books of account as required by law have been kept by theCompany so far as appears from our examination of those books;
c. The Balance Sheet Statement of Profit and Loss and Cash Flow Statement dealt withby this Report are in agreement with the books of account;
d. In our opinion the aforesaid financial statements comply with the applicableAccounting Standards specified under Section 133 of the Act read with Rule 7 of theCompanies (Accounts) Rules 2014
e. On the basis of written representations received from the directors as on March312015 and taken on record by the Board of Directors none of the directors isdisqualified as on March 312015 from being appointed as a director in terms of Section164(2) of the Act
f. In our opinion and to the best of our information and according to the explanationsgiven to us we report as under with respect to other matters to be included in theAuditors Report in accordance with Rule 11 of the Companies (Audit and Auditors)Rules 2014:
(i) The Company does not have any pending litigations which would impact its financialposition.
(ii) The Company did not have any long-term contracts including derivative contracts;as such the question of commenting on any material foreseeable losses thereon does notarise
(iii) There has not been an occasion in case of the Company during the year underreport to transfer any sums to the Investor Education and Protection Fund. The question ofdelay in transferring such sums does not arise
For K. K. JAIN & CO.
Chartered Accountants Firm Registration No.002465N
| ||(R.K. Mittal) |
|Place: Delhi ||Partner |
|Date: 02.09.2015 ||M. No.095459 |
Annexure referred to in paragraph 7 Our Report of even date to the members of M/sFUSION FITTINGS (I) LIMITED on the accounts of the company for the year ended 31st March2015
On the basis of such checks as we considered appropriate and according to theinformation and explanations given to us during the course of our audit we report that:
(i) (a) The Company has maintained proper records showing full particulars includingquantitative details and situation of fixed assets ;
(b) As explained to us fixed assets have been physically verified by the management atregular intervals; as informed to us no material discrepancies were noticed on suchverification;
(ii) The company had no Inventory.
(iii) The company has not granted any loans secured or unsecured to companies firmsor other parties covered in the register maintained under section 189 of the Act.
(iv) In our opinion and according to the information and explanations given to usthere is adequate internal control system commensurate with the size of the Company andthe nature of its business for the purchase of fixed assets and for the sale of services.Further on the basis of our examination of the books and records of the Company andaccording to the information and explanations given to us no major weakness has not beennoticed or reported.
(v) The Company has not accepted any deposits from the public covered under Section 73to 76 of the
Companies Act 2013.
(vi) As informed to us the Central Government has not prescribed maintenance of costrecords under subsection (1) of Section 148 of the Act.
(vii) (a) According to the information and explanations given to us and based on therecords of the company examined by us the company is regular in depositing the undisputedstatutory dues including Provident Fund Employees State Insurance Income-taxSales-tax Wealth Tax Service Tax Custom Duty Excise Duty and other material statutorydues as applicable with the appropriate authorities in India ;
(b) According to the information and explanations given to us and based on the recordsof the company examined by us there are no dues of Income Tax Wealth Tax Service TaxSales Tax Customs Duty and Excise Duty which have not been deposited on account of anydisputes;
(c) There has not been an occasion in case of the Company during the year under reportto transfer any sums to the Investor Education and Protection Fund. The question ofreporting delay in transferring such sums does not arise.
(viii) The company had no accumulated losses as at 31.03.2015. The company has incurredcash losses in the current financial year but not in the immediately preceding financialyear.
(ix) According to the records of the company examined by us and as per the informationand explanations given to us the company has not availed of any loans from any financialinstitution or banks and has not issued debentures.
(x) In our opinion and according to the information and explanation given to us theterm and conditions on which the company has given guarantees for loans taken by othersfrom banks or financial institutions are not prejudicial to the interest of the company.
(xi) In our opinion and according to the information and explanations given to us thecompany has not raised any term loans during the year.
(xii) During the course of our examination of the books and records of the companycarried in accordance with the auditing standards generally accepted in India we haveneither come across any instance of fraud on or by the Company noticed or reported duringthe course of our audit nor have we been informed of any such instance by the Management.
| ||For K. K. JAIN & CO. |
| ||Chartered Accountants |
| ||Firm Registration No.002465N |
| ||(R.K. Mittal) |
|Place: Delhi ||Partner |
|Date: 02.09.2015 ||M. No.095459 |