NOTICE TO THE SHAREHOLDERS
Notice is hereby given that the 20th Annual General Meeting of the Members of FinePlast Polymers Limited will be held on Saturday the 29th day of September 2012at 11.00 AM at its Register Office at Flat No. A-108 Sri Saidatta Apartments SrinivasaNagar (East) Ameerpet Hyderabad-500038 AP to transact the following business:
1. To receive consider and adopt the Audited Balance Sheet as at 31st March 2012 andProfit & Loss Account for the financial year ended on that date together with thereport of the Board of Directors and Auditors thereof.
2. To appoint a director in place of Mr. B V Bhaskara Krishna who retires by rotationand being eligible offers himself for re-appointment.
3. To appoint Statutory Auditors of the Company and fix remuneration.
4. To consider and if thought fit to pass with or without modification(s) thefollowing resolution as an Ordinary Resolution:
"RESOLVED THAT Mr. K. Ratnakara Rao who was appointed as additional director ofthe Company pursuant to the provisions of section 260 of the Companies Act 1956 by theboard of directors w.e.f 14-08-2012 and who holds the office up-to date of the ensuingannual general meeting and in respect of whom the Company has received a notice in writingunder section 257 read with section 190 of the said Act along with a deposit of Rs.500/-proposing him as candidate for the office of director of the Company be and is herebyappointed as a director of the Company whose period of office is liable to be determinedby retirement of directors by rotation."
5. To consider and if thought fit to pass with or without modification the followingresolution as an Ordinary Resolution:
"RESOLVED THAT in pursuance of the recommendations of the Remuneration Committeeof the Board of the Directors and pursuant to Sections 198 269 309 310 311 317 andother applicable provisions if any of the Companies Act 1956 (the Act) read withSchedule XIII of the Act the Company hereby approves the appointment and terms ofremuneration of Mr. K Ratnakara Rao as Whole Time Director of the Company for a period of3 years with effect from August 14 2012 upon the terms and conditions set out in theExplanatory Statement annexed to the Notice with liberty to the Directors to alter andvary the terms and conditions of the said appointment in such manner as may be agreed tobetween the Directors and Mr. K Ratnakara Rao."
| ||For and on behalf of the Board |
|Hyderabad ||Sd/- |
|14-08-2012 ||P MASTAN RAO |
| ||Director |
1. A MEMBER ENTITLED TO ATTEND AND TO VOTE AT THE MEETING IS ENTITLED TO APPOINT APROXY TO ATTEND AND VOTE ON A POLL INSTEAD OF HIMSELF AND SUCH A PROXY NEED NOT BE AMEMBER OF THE COMPANY. Proxies in order to be effective must be received at the company'sregistered office not less than 48 hours before the meeting.
2. The relative Explanatory Statement pursuant to Section 173 of the Companies Act1956 in respect of the special business under Item Nos 4 & 5 set out above is annexedhereto.
3. The Register of Members and the Share Transfer Books will remain closed from Thursday27th September 2012 to Saturday 29th September 2012 (both days inclusive).
4. Members are requested to quote their Folio No. in their correspondence to avoiddelay in communication.
5. Members/Proxies are requested to bring their copies of Annual Report and theattendance slip duly filed in for attending the meeting. Copies of the Annual Reports willnot be provided at the Meeting.
6. The Company has designated an exclusive e-mail ID called email@example.com forredressal of shareholders' complaints/grievances.
ANNEXURE 1 TO THE NOTICE
Details of Directors seeking appointment / re-appointment at the forthcoming AGM (InPursuance of Clause 49 (IV) (G) (i) of the Listing Agreement)
|Particulars ||Mr. B V Bhaskara Krishna ||Mr. K Ratnakara Rao |
|Date of Birth ||October 16 1950 ||June 13 1970 |
|Date of Appointment ||January 01 2003 ||August 14 2012 |
|Expertise in specific functional areas ||29 years of experience in the areas of Accounts Finance and Auditing ||12 years of experience in the areas of accounts and finance and general administration |
|Qualifications ||Chartered Accountant ||Intermediate |
|No. of Shares held as on March 31 2012 ||NIL ||NIL |
|Directorships held in other companies (excluding private limited and foreign companies) ||1) Venkateswara Bio Fuels Ltd ||NIL |
|Positions held in mandatory committees in other companies ||NIL ||NIL |