- Where are the great World Cup captains?
- Govt may sell part of its stake in IDBI bank to India's top insurer LIC
- Legal challenge to 360-degree appraisal of IAS officers fizzles out
- Opec agrees to oil-output boost after reaching last-minute Iran compromise
- Ruchi Soya's RP seeks 8-10 days to reply on issues raised by Patanjali
IIFL Holdings Ltd.
|BSE: 532636||Sector: Financials|
|NSE: IIFL||ISIN Code: INE530B01024|
|BSE 00:00 | 22 Jun||710.65||
|NSE 00:00 | 22 Jun||710.05||
|Mkt Cap.(Rs cr)||22,673|
|Mkt Cap.(Rs cr)||22673.29|
IIFL Holdings Ltd. (IIFL) - Latest News & Headlines
10.10 am | 28 May 2018 | Business Standard
At a time when the IIFL is planning to reorganise and restructure its businesses, Jain shares vision, challenges and opportunities
11.10 am | 16 Mar 2018 | Bloomberg
IIFL's profit rose 32% to Rs 2.36 bn in Q3, fueled by growth in private-wealth unit, where assets under management surged to $20 bn
11.00 am | 1 Feb 2018 | Business Standard
The stock rallied 19% to Rs 865 also its record high on BSE in intra-day trade.