To the Members of
IND AGIV COMMERCE LIMITED.
Report on the Financial Statements
We have audited the accompanying Standalone financial statements of IND AGIVCOMMERCE LIMITED ("the Company") which comprise the Balance Sheet as atMarch 31 2017 the Statement of Profit and Loss Cash Flow Statement for the year thenended and a summary of significant accounting policies and other explanatory information.
Management's Responsibility for the Financial Statements
The Company's Board of Directors is responsible for the matters stated in Section134(5) of the Companies Act 2013 ("the Act") with respect to the preparation ofthese Standalone financial statements that give a true and fair view of the financialposition financial performance and cash flows of the Company in accordance with theaccounting principles generally accepted in India including the Accounting Standardsspecified under Section 133 of the Act read with Rule 7 of the Companies (Accounts)Rules 2014 and the companies (Accounting Standards ) Amendments Rules2016. Thisresponsibility also includes maintenance of adequate accounting records in accordance withthe provisions of the Act for safeguarding the assets of the Company and for preventingand detecting frauds and other irregularities; selection and application of appropriateaccounting policies; making judgments and estimates that are reasonable and prudent; anddesign implementation and maintenance of adequate internal financial controls that wereoperating effectively for ensuring the accuracy and completeness of the accountingrecords relevant to the preparation and presentation of the financial statements thatgive a true and fair view and are free from material misstatement whether due to fraud orerror.
Our responsibility is to express an opinion on these Standalone financial statementsbased on our audit. We have taken into account the provisions of the Act the accountingand auditing standards and matters which are required to be included in the audit reportunder the provisions of the Act and the Rules made thereunder. We conducted our audit inaccordance with the Standards on Auditing issued by the institute of CharteredAccountants of India as specified under Section 143(10) of the Act. Those Standardsrequire that we comply with ethical requirements and plan and perform the audit to obtainreasonable assurance about whether the financial statements are free from materialmisstatement.
An audit involves performing procedures to obtain audit evidence about the amounts anddisclosures in the financial statements. The procedures selected depend on the auditor'sjudgment including the assessment of the risks of material misstatement of the financialstatements whether due to fraud or error. In making those risk assessments the auditorconsiders internal financial control relevant to the Company's preparation of thefinancial statements that give a true and fair view in order to design audit proceduresthat are appropriate in the circumstances but not for the purpose of expressing anopinion on whether the Company has in place an adequate internal financial controls systemover financial reporting and the operating effectiveness of such controls. An audit alsoincludes evaluating the appropriateness of the accounting policies used and thereasonableness of the accounting estimates made by the Company's Directors as well asevaluating the overall presentation of the financial statements.
We believe that the audit evidence we have obtained is sufficient and appropriate toprovide a basis for our audit opinion on the Standalone financial statements
In our opinion and to the best of our information and according to the explanationsgiven to us the aforesaid Standalone financial statements give the information requiredby the Act in the manner so required and give a true and fair view in conformity with theaccounting principles generally accepted in India of the state of affairs of the Companyas at March 31 2017 and its Profit and its Cash Flows for the year ended on that date.
Report on Other Legal and Regulatory Requirements
As required by the Companies (Auditor's Report) Order 2016 ("the Order")issued by the Central Government of India in terms of sub-section (11) of section 143 ofthe Act we give in the "Annexure A" a statement on the matters specified inparagraphs 3 and 4 of the Order.
As required by section 143 (3) of the Act we report that:
we have sought and obtained ail the information and explanations which to the best ofour knowledge and belief were necessary for the purpose of our audit; in our opinionproper books of account as required by law have been kept by the Company so far as itappears from our examination of those books; the Balance Sheet the Statement of Profitand Loss and the Cash Flow Statement dealt with by this Report are in agreement with thebooks of account;
in our opinion the aforesaid Standalone financial statements comply with theAccounting Standards specified under section 133 of the Act read with Rule 7 of theCompanies (Accounts) Rules 2014 and the Companies (Accounting Standards) Amendment Rules2016; On the basis of written representations received from the directors as on March312017 taken on record by the Board of Directors none of the directors is disqualifiedas on March 31 2017 fro.m being appointed as a director in terms of Section 164 (2) ofthe Act.With respect to the adequacy of the internal financial controls over financialreporting of the Company and the operating effectiveness of such controls refer to ourseparate Report in "Annexure B". to this report; With respect to the othermatters to be included in the Auditor's Report in accordance with Rule 11 of the Companies(Audit and Auditors) Rules 2014 as amended in our opinion and to the best of ourinformation and according to the explanations given to us:
The Company does not have any pending litigations which would impact its financialposition.
The Company did not have any long-term contracts including derivative contracts forwhich there were any material foreseeable losses.
There were no amounts which were required to be transferred to the Investor Educationand Protection Fund by the Company.
For and on behalf of Auditors
For M/s. Shah &Bhosale
M. S. Bhosale
Membership number: 040228
"ANNEXURE A" TO THE INDEPENDENT AUDITORS' REPORT
Referred to in paragraph 1 under the heading 'Report on Other Legal & RegulatoryRequirement' of our report of even date to the financial statements of the Company for theyear ended March 31 2017:
1) (a) The Company has maintained proper records showing full particulars includingquantitative details and situation of fixed assets;
(b) The Fixed Assets have been physically verified by the management in a phasedmanner designed to cover all the items over a period of three years which in ouropinion is reasonable having regard to the size of the company and nature of itsbusiness. Pursuant to the program a portion of the fixed asset has been physicallyverified by the management during the year and no material discrepancies between the booksrecords and the physical fixed assets have been noticed.
(c) The title deeds of immovable properties are held in the name of the company.
2) (a) The management has conducted the physical verification of inventory atreasonable intervals.
b) The discrepancies noticed on physical verification of the inventory as compared tobooks records which has been properly dealt with in the books of account were notmaterial.
3) The Company has not granted any loans secured or unsecured to companies firmsLimited Liability partnerships or other parties covered in the Register maintained undersection 189 of the Act. Accordingly the provisions of clause 3 (iii) (a) to (C) of theOrder are not applicable to the Company and hence not commented upon.
4) In our opinion and according to the information and explanations given to us thecompany has complied with the provisions of section 185 and 186 of the Companies Act 2013In respect of loans investments guarantees and security.
5) The Company has not accepted any deposits from the public and hence the directivesissued by the Reserve Bank of India and the provisions of Sections 73 to 76 or any otherrelevant provisions of the Act and the Companies (Acceptance of Deposit) Rules 2015 withregard to the deposits accepted from the public are not applicable.
6) As informed to us the maintenance of Cost Records has not been specified by theCentral Government under sub-section (1) of Section 148 of the Act in respect of theactivities carried on by the company.
7) (a) According to information and explanations given to us and on the basis of ourexamination of the books of account and records the Company has been generally regularin depositing undisputed statutory dues including Employees Provident Fund Income-TaxSales tax Service Tax Duty of Customs Value added Tax Cess and any other statutorydues with the appropriate authorities. According to the information and explanations givento us no undisputed amounts payable in respect of the above were in arrears as at March31 2017 for a period of more than six months from the date on when they become payable.
b) According to the information and explanation given to us there are no dues ofincome tax sales tax service tax duty of customs value added tax outstanding onaccount of any dispute.
8) In our opinion and according to the information and explanations given to us theCompany has not defaulted in the repayment of dues to banks. The Company has not taken anyloan either from financial institutions or from the government and has not issued anydebentures.
9) Based upon the audit procedures performed and the information and explanations givenby the management the company has not raised moneys by way of initial public offer orfurther public offer including debt instruments and term Loans. Accordingly theprovisions of clause 3 (ix) of the Order are not applicable to the Company and hence notcommented upon.
10) Based upon the audit procedures performed and the information and explanationsgiven by the management we report that no fraud by the Company or on the company by itsofficers or employees has been noticed or reported during the year.
11) Based upon the audit procedures performed and the information and explanationsgiven by the management the managerial remuneration has been paid or provided inaccordance with the requisite approvals mandated by the provisions of section 197 readwith Schedule V to the Companies Act;
12) In our opinion the Company is not a Nidhi Company. Therefore the provisions ofclause 4 (xii) of the Order are not applicable to the Company.
13) In our opinion all transactions with the related parties are in compliance withsection 177 and 188 of Companies Act 2013 and the details have been disclosed in theFinancial Statements as required by the applicable accounting standards.
14) According to the information and explanations given to us and based on ourexamination of the records the company has not made any preferential allotment or privateplacement of shares or fully or partly convertible debentures during the year. Based uponthe audit procedures performed and the information and explanations given by themanagement the company has not entered into any non-cash transactions with directors orpersons connected with him. Accordingly the provisions of clause 3 (xv) of the Order arenot applicable to the Company and hence not commented upon.
15) The company is not required to be registered under section 45 IA of the ReserveBank of India Act 1934 and accordingly the provisions of clause 3 (xvi) of the Order arenot applicable to the Company.
For and on behalf of Auditors
For M/s. Shah & Bhosale
M. S. Bhosale
Membership number: 040228