- Rajnath Singh is first Indian defence minister to fly in Tejas
- Reliance says Mukesh Ambani's shareholding has not increased in company
- US-China trade war plunges global growth to lowest level in a decade: OECD
- GST Council meeting to take call on tax rate cut on Friday amid slowdown
- PM Modi to visit US from Sep 21-27; will meet Trump, address UNGA session
- Lim Chow Kiat, one of the world's top investors, rings the alarm, again
- Govt notifies 8.65% interest rate for over 60 mn EPFO members for 2018-19
Indian Hotels Co Ltd.
|BSE: 500850||Sector: Services|
|NSE: INDHOTEL||ISIN Code: INE053A01029|
|BSE 00:00 | 19 Sep||134.85||
|NSE 00:00 | 19 Sep||134.85||
|Mkt Cap.(Rs cr)||16,038|
|Mkt Cap.(Rs cr)||16037.71|
Indian Hotels Co Ltd. (INDHOTEL) - Latest News & Headlines
11.05 pm | 1 Jul 2019 | Business Standard
IHCL Chief Executive Officer (CEO) Puneet Chhatwal said by 2020, the company would open 10 new luxury
6.56 am | 26 Jun 2019 | Business Standard
Technical calls by Mr. Vinay Rajani, Senior Technical & Derivatives Analyst, HDFC securities.
11.44 am | 1 Apr 2019 | Business Standard
Stock calls and outlook on Nifty by Sameet Chavan, Chief Analyst- Technical & Derivatives, Angel Broking.