You are here » Home » Companies » Company Overview » Jagan Lamps Ltd

Jagan Lamps Ltd.

BSE: 530711 Sector: Auto
NSE: N.A. ISIN Code: INE144C01014
BSE 00:00 | 28 Sep 47.30 -1.60
(-3.27%)
OPEN

49.70

HIGH

49.70

LOW

46.25

NSE 05:30 | 01 Jan Jagan Lamps Ltd
OPEN 49.70
PREVIOUS CLOSE 48.90
VOLUME 11198
52-Week high 74.00
52-Week low 15.35
P/E 14.83
Mkt Cap.(Rs cr) 33
Buy Price 0.00
Buy Qty 0.00
Sell Price 0.00
Sell Qty 0.00
OPEN 49.70
CLOSE 48.90
VOLUME 11198
52-Week high 74.00
52-Week low 15.35
P/E 14.83
Mkt Cap.(Rs cr) 33
Buy Price 0.00
Buy Qty 0.00
Sell Price 0.00
Sell Qty 0.00

Jagan Lamps Ltd. (JAGANLAMPS) - Company History

Incorporated in 1993 Jagan Li-Tech Lamps(JLL) set up its own plant at a cost Rs.7.85 cr 100% EOU to manufacture automobile H4 type halogen lamps in technical and financial collaboration with Li-Tech Corporation of South Korea (9% equity holding). Under the agreement Li-Tech will supply the machinery and equipment for halogen lamps and will also supply raw materials and components and buy 75% of the production at twice the cost of imported raw material for the initial five years of production. The remaining 25% will be sold in the domestic market. Automobile halogen lamps enjoy good demand due to their technical superiority. The company tapped the primary market during April 1995 to finance the project.The company name was changed to Jagan Lamps in 1998.The company introduced new concept in bulbs during 2000-01 by which it illumnates the Super white LightXemonGoldGreen types of Lights suitable for New Generation drivers.

.