The Members of
JIGYASA INFRASTRUCTURE PVT. LTD.
Plot No.31/20 Brijwasan
New Delhi-110 037.
Your Directors have pleasure in presenting the Annual Report together withAudited Accounts for the year ended on 31st March 2013 and Statutory Auditors reportthereon.
The working results of the company are briefly given below:-
| ||(Amt. in Rs.) |
|Particulars ||Current Period |
|Income ||8704855.00 |
|Expenses ||8545933.89 |
|Profit/(Loss) before depreciation ||302650.83 |
|Less: Depreciation ||143729.72 |
|Profit/(Loss) after depreciation ||158921.11 |
|Less: Income Tax/Deferred Tax ||49107 |
|Add: Provision Added back for Deferred Tax ||NIL |
|Profit /(Loss) after tax ||109814.11 |
|Profit/(Loss) B/Fd. From previous year ||NIL |
Board of Director:-
The Composition of the Board of Directors was duly held. There was no change in thedirectorship in the company during the financial year.
M/s. Ashok Gupta & Co. appointed as Auditors of the company at the conclusion ofthe ensuing Annual General Meeting.
Directors Responsibility Statement: -
Pursuant to the requirement u/s.217 (2AA) of the Companies Act 1956 with respect toDirectors Responsibility Statement it is hereby confirmed.
1. That in the preparation of the accounts for the year ended on March 31 2013 theapplicable Accounting Standards have been followed along with proper explanation relatingto material departure;
2. That the directors have selected such accounting policies and applied themconsistently and made judgments and estimates that are reasonable and prudent so as togive a true and fair view of the state of affairs of the company at the end of thefinancial year and of the profit or loss of the company for that year;
3. That the directors have taken proper and sufficient care for the maintenance ofAdequate accounting records in accordance with the provision of this act for safeguardingthe assets of the company and for preventing and detecting fraud and other irregularities;
4. That the directors had prepared the annual accounts on a going concern basis.
Conservation of Energy Technology Absorption Foreign Exchange Earnings and outgo:-
Pursuant to the requirement u/s 217(1)(e) of the Companies Act 1956 it is herebyprovided that:
1. CONSERVATION OF ENERGY:
Company is engaged in Real State & Infrastructure Services; hence this clause isnot applicable.
2. TECHNOLOGY ABSORPTION:
This clause is not applicable in the case of the company.
3. FOREIGN EXCHANGE EARNINGS AND OUTGO:
No transaction involving foreign exchange was undertaken by the company during therelevant year.
Particulars of employees: -
There is no employee drawing salary as prescribed under section 217 (2A) of theCompanies Act 1956 read with the Companies (particulars of employees) Rules 1975.
The Directors wish to place on record their appreciation for the dedicated and sincereServices rendered by the officers of the company.
|Place: New Delhi ||For and on behalf of Board of |
|Dated: 30 August 201 3 ||JIGYASA INFRASTRUCTURE PVT. LTD |
| ||Director |