- Can BJP replace Congress as apparent beneficiary of simultaneous elections?
- Kerala floods show the perils of spending more on handouts than on infra
- Rajasthan rarely returns incumbent govts to power; can Raje beat the norm?
- Asian Games 2018 LIVE: India hopes to increase medal count on Day 4
- Why the rupee's depreciation cannot help boost India's exports by itself
JTEKT India Ltd.
|BSE: 520057||Sector: Auto|
|NSE: JTEKTINDIA||ISIN Code: INE643A01035|
|BSE 00:00 | 21 Aug||135.90||
|NSE 00:00 | 21 Aug||135.75||
|Mkt Cap.(Rs cr)||2,700|
|Mkt Cap.(Rs cr)||2700.33|
JTEKT India Ltd. (JTEKTINDIA) - Latest News & Headlines
10.46 am | 6 Apr 2018 | Business Standard
The stock dipped 9% to Rs 89.45 on the BSE in early morning deal as the promoters share sale through offer for sale began today.