THE MEMBERS OF KAYEL SECURITIES LIMITED.
1. Report on the Financial Statements
We have audited the accompanying financial statements of KAYEL SECURITIES LIMITED ("theCompany") which comprise the Balance Sheet as at March 31 2017 the Statement ofProfit and Loss and Cash Flow Statement for the year then ended and a summary ofsignificant accounting policies and other explanatory information.
2. Management's Responsibility for the Financial Statements
The Company's Board of Directors is responsible for the matters stated in Section134(5) of the Companies Act 2013 ("the Act") with respect to the preparationand presentation of these financial statements that give a true and fair view of thefinancial position financial performance and cash flows of the Company in accordance withthe accounting principles generally accepted in India including the Accounting Standardsspecified under Section 133 of the Act read with Rule 7 of the Companies (Accounts)Rules 2014. This responsibility also includes maintenance of adequate accounting recordsin accordance with the provisions of the Act for safeguarding the assets of the Companyand for preventing and detecting frauds and other irregularities; selection andapplication of appropriate accounting policies; making judgments and estimates that arereasonable and prudent; and design implementation and maintenance of adequate internalfinancial controls that were operating effectively for ensuring the accuracy andcompleteness of the accounting records relevant to the preparation and presentation ofthe financial statements that give a true and fair view and are free from materialmisstatement whether due to fraud or error.
3. Auditor's Responsibility
Our responsibility is to express an opinion on these financial statements based on ouraudit.
4. We have taken into account the provisions of the Act the accounting andauditing standards and matters which are required to be included in the audit report underthe provisions of the Act and the Rules made there under.
5. We conducted our audit in accordance with the Standards on Auditing specified underSection 143(10) of the Act. Those Standards require that we comply with ethicalrequirements and plan and perform the pudit to obtain reasonable assurance about whetherthe financial statements are free from material misstatement.
6. An audit involves performing procedures to obtain audit evidence about the amountsand the disclosures in the financial statements. The procedures selected depend on theauditor's judgment including the assessment of the risks of material misstatement of thefinancial statements whether due to fraud or error. In making those risk assessments theauditor considers internal financial control relevant to the Company's preparation of thefinancial statements that give a true and fair view in order to design audit proceduresthat are appropriate in the circumstances but not for the purpose of expressing anopinion on whether the Company has in place an adequate internal financial controls systemover financial reporting and the operating effectiveness of such controls. An audit alsoincludes evaluating the appropriateness of the accounting policies used and thereasonableness of the accounting estimates made by the Company's Directors as well asevaluating the overall presentation of the financial statements.
7. We believe that the audit evidence we have obtained is sufficient andappropriate to provide a basis for our audit opinion.
In our opinion and to the best of our information and according to the explanationsgiven to us wj aforesaid financial statements give the information required by the Act inthe manner so required and give a true and fair view in conformity with the accountingprinciples generally accepted in India of the state of affairs of the Company as at 31March 2017.
9. Report on Other Legal and Regulatory Requirements
As required by the Companies (Auditor's Report) Order 2017 ("the Order")issued by the Central Government of India in terms of sub-section (11) of section 143 ofthe Act we give in the Annexure A a statement on the matters specified in theparagraph 3 and 4 of the Order to the extent applicable to the company for the year underconsideration.
10. As required by Section 143 (3) of the Act we broadly report that:
(a) we have sought and obtained all the information and explanations which to the bestof our knowledge and belief were necessary for the purposes of our audit.
(b) in our opinion proper books of account as required by law have been kept by theCompany so far as it appears from our examination of those books;
(c) the balance sheet the statement of profit and loss and the cash flow statementdealt with by this Report are in agreement with the books of account;
(d) in our opinion the aforesaid financial statements comply with the AccountingStandards specified under Section 133 of the Act read with Rule 7 of the Companies(Accounts) Rules 2014;
(e) on the basis of the written representations received from the directors as on 31March 2017 taken on record by the Board of Directors none of the directors isdisqualified as on 31 March 2017 from being appointed as a director in terms of Section164 (2) of the Act; and
(f) With respect to the adequacy of the internal financial controls over financialreporting of the company and the effectiveness of such controls refer to our SeparateReport In "Annexure- B"; and
(g) with respect to the other matters to be included in the Auditor's Report inaccordance with Rule 11 of the Companies (Audit and Auditors) Rules 2014 in our opinionand to the best of our information and according to the explanations given to us:
i. the Company has disclosed the impact of pending litigations on its financialposition in its financial statements;
ii. there are no long term contracts including derivative contracts and accordingly noprovision is required to be made for any loss from the same; and
iii. There is no fund which is required to be transferred to the Investor Education andProtection Fund by the Company.
iv. As informed to us the company has provided requisite disclosures in its financialstatements as to holding as well as dealings in Specified Bank Notes during the periodFrom 8th November 2016 to 30th December 2016 and these disclosure are in accordance withbooks of accounts maintained by the company
|FOR MEHTA LODHA & CO. |
|(FIRM REGD.NO: 106250W) |
|CHARTERED ACCOUNTANT^ |
|PRAKASH D SHAH |
|PARTNER v- |
|M.No. 34363 |
|PLACE: - AHMEDABAD |
|DATE:- 29th May 2017 |