Kranti Industries Limited was incorporated in Bombay as Kranti Industries Private Limited on December 5 1995 under the provisions of the companies Act 1956 with the Registrar of Companies. Subsequently the name of the company was changed from Kranti Precision Tools Private Limited to Kranti Industries Private Limited pursuant to shareholders resolutions passed at the extraordinary general meeting held on February 8 2002 and a fresh certificate of incorporation consequent upon name change was granted to the company on March 11 2002 by the Registrar of Companies.Later the company was converted into Public Limited Company pursuant to shareholders resolution passed at the extra ordinary general meeting held on July 31 2015 and the name of the company was changed to Kranti Industries Limited vide a fresh certificate of incorporation dated August 17 2015 issued by the Registrar of companies.Over the years the company has diversified its products portfolio. At present the company caters to various sectors by developing components for construction automobile commercial vehicle etc. and has also diversified customer base and also committed to continuing to diversify the products offerings customer base and geographical footprint thereby minimizing the exposure to individual geographies and also including customer John Deere India Private limited ATA Impex Private limited etc.The company has two manufacturing units. The result of the quality assurance efforts over the year has ended up in the manufacturing units of the company receiving ISO 9001:2008 and ISO/TS 16949:2009 from Kiwa Cerment Italia.The company initially catered to the tractor industry in the automotive sector with major dependency on very few customers. Further with a view to expand the business and undertake additional orders the company acquired majority stake in Wonder Precision Private Limited in the year 2013 which is now a subsidiary of the company.