Your Directors have pleasure in presenting this Twenty Fifth Annual Report togetherwith the Audited Accounts for the year ended on 319 March 2017.
1. FINANCIAL RESULTS :
|The Highlights of Financial results || ||(Rs. In Lacs) |
| ||31/3/2017 ||31/3/2016 |
|Software Income ||4.02 ||3.56 |
|Other Income ||6.80 ||7.91 |
|Profit Before Depreciation & Tax ||0.72 ||0.75 |
|Depreciation ||0.60 ||0.60 |
|Profit / (Loss) Before Tax ||0.12 ||0.15 |
|Provision for Taxation (FBT) ||0.00 ||0.00 |
|Profit / (Lossl After Tax ||0.12 ||0.15 |
No Dividend recommended by the Directors.
No amounts proposed by to the board to transfer to any reserve.
4. Brief description of the Companys working during the year / State ofCompanys affair.
The company has only one division. The working of the company is not satisfactory butthe directors expect the very good future of the company.
CHANGE IN THE NATURE OF BUSINESS IF ANY
5. CORPORATE GOVERNANCE AND MANAGEMENT ANALYSIS :
The corporate governance and Management Analysis Report of the company have beenseparately given in the Annexure to the Directors Report.
6. No change in the nature of company during the year.
7. Details of significant and material orders passed by the regulators or courts ortribunals impacting the going concern status and companys operations in future. Nosuch orders passed during the year.
8. Details in respect of adequacy of internal financial controls with reference to theFinancial Statements.
There is adequate internal controls implemented.
9. Details of subsidiary / Joint ventures / Associate Companies.
No Subsidiary / Joint Ventures / Associate Companies.
10. Performance and financial position of each of the subsidiaries associates andjoint venture companies included in the consolidated financial statement.
- Not Applicable -
The details relating the deposits covered under Chapter V of the Act -
|(a) accepted during the year ||NIL |
|(b) remained unpaid or unclaimed as at the and of the Year ||NIL |
|(c) whether there has been any default in repayment of deposits or payment of interest thereon during the year and if so number of such cased and the total amount involved - NIL || |
|(i) at the beginning of the year ||NIL |
|(ii)maximum during the year ||NIL |
|(iii) at the end of the year ||NIL |
|The details of deposits which are not in compliance with the requirements of Chapter V of the Act: NIL |
12. Statutory Auditors
M/s. Surendra Kumar Jain & Co. Charterd Accounts having FRN No. 127295W thecompanys auditors retire at the conclusion of the ensuring Annual General MeetingMembers are requested to appoint Auditors for the Current Year and to fix theirremuneration.
13. Auditors Report
There is no qualification reported by the Statutory Auditor during the year.
|14. Share Capital || |
|A) issue of equity shares with differential rights : ||NIL |
|B) issue of sweat equity shares : ||NIL |
|C) issue of employee stock options : ||NIL |
D) Provision of money by company for purchase of its own shares by employees or bytrustees for the benefit of employees : NIL
15. Extract of the annual return