Mega Fin (India) Ltd.
|BSE: 532105||Sector: Financials|
|NSE: N.A.||ISIN Code: INE524D01015|
|BSE 05:30 | 01 Jan||Mega Fin (India) Ltd|
|NSE 05:30 | 01 Jan||Mega Fin (India) Ltd|
|BSE: 532105||Sector: Financials|
|NSE: N.A.||ISIN Code: INE524D01015|
|BSE 05:30 | 01 Jan||Mega Fin (India) Ltd|
|NSE 05:30 | 01 Jan||Mega Fin (India) Ltd|
To the Members of
MEGA FIN (INDIA) LIMITED
Report on the Standalone Indian Accounting Standards (Ind AS) Financial Statements
We have audited the accompanying standalone Ind AS financial statements of ArshiyaLimited (the Company') which comprise the Balance Sheet as at 31st March 2021 theStatement of Profit and Loss (including Other Comprehensive Income) the Cash FlowStatement and the Statement of Changes in Equity for the year then ended and a summary ofthe significant accounting policies and other explanatory information.
In our opinion and to the best of our information and according to the explanationsgiven to us the aforesaid financial statements give the information required by the Actin the manner so required and give a true and fair view in conformity with the accountingprinciples generally accepted in India including Ind AS specified under Section 133 of theAct of the financial position of the Company as at 31st March 2021 and its financialperformance including other comprehensive income its cash flows and the changes in equityfor the year ended on that date.
Basis for Opinion
We conducted our audit of the financial statement in accordance with the Standard onAuditing specified under section 143(10) of the Act (SAs). Our responsibilities underthose Standards are further described in the Auditor's Responsibilities for the Audit ifthe Financial Statements Section of our report. We are independent of the Company inaccordance with the code of Ethics issued by the Institute of Chartered Accountants ofIndia (ICAI) together with the independence requirement that are relevant to our audit ofthe Financial Statement under the provision of the Act and the Rules made thereunder andwe have fulfilled our other ethical responsibilities in accordance with these requirementand the ICAI's Code of Ethics. We believe that the audit evidence we have obtained issufficient and appropriate to provide a basis for our audit opinion on the FinancialStatements.
Key Audit Matters
Key Audit Matters are those matters that in our professional judgment were of mostsignificance 45 in our audit of the financial statements of the current period. Thesematters were addressed in the context of our audit of the financial statement as a wholeand in forming our opinion thereon and we do not provide a separate opinion on thesematters. We have determined the matters described below to be key audit matters to becommunicated in our report. a. We draw attention to Note 8 to the Standalone FinancialResults in which the Financial Statement have been prepared by the management on a goingconcern basis even though the company has substantial accumulated losses. Further as perSection 45-IA of the RBI Act 1934 no Non-banking Financial company can commence or carryon business of a non-banking financial institution without having a Net Owned Funds ofRs.200 Lakh. In Case of the Company the NOF as come to less than Rs.200 Lakhs hence thecompany cannot continue as a Non-Banking Financial Company.
Information Other than the Financial Statement and Auditor's Thereon
The Company's Board of Directors is responsible for the preparation of the otherinformation. The other information comprises the information in the Management Discussionand Analysis Board's Report including Annexures to Board's Report BusinessResponsibility Report & Shareholder's Information but done not include financialstatement and our auditor's report thereon. Our opinion on the financial statement doesnot cover the other information and we do not express any form of assurance conclusionthereon.
In connection with our audit of the financial statements our responsibility is to readthe other information and in doing so consider whether the other information ismaterially inconsistent with the financial statement or our knowledge obtained during thecourse of our audit or otherwise appears to be materially misstated. If based on the workwe have performed we conclude that there is a material misstatement of this otherinformation we are required to report that fact we have nothing to report in thisregard.
Responsibilities of Management and those charged with Governance for the FinancialStatements
The Company's Board of Directors is responsible for the matters stated in Section134(5) of the Companies Act 2013 ("the Act") with respect to the preparation ofthese financial statements that give a true and fair view of the financial positionfinancial performance including other
46 comprehensive income cash flows and changes in equity of the Company in accordancewith theaccounting principles generally accepted in India including the Indian AccountingStandards
(Ind AS') specified under Section 133 of the Act read with relevant rules thereunder. This responsibility also includes maintenance of adequate accounting records inaccordance with the provisions of the Act for safeguarding of the assets of the Companyand for preventing and detecting frauds and other irregularities; selection andapplication of appropriate accounting policies; making judgments and estimates that arereasonable and prudent; and design implementation and maintenance of adequate internalfinancial controls that were operating effectively for ensuring the accuracy andcompleteness of the accounting records relevant to the preparation and presentation ofthe financial statements that give a true and fair view and are free from materialmisstatement whether due to fraud or error.
In preparing the financial statement management is responsible for assessing theCompany's ability to continue as a going concern disclosing as applicable mattersrelated to going concern and using the going concern basis of accounting unless managementeither intends to liquidate the Company or to cease operations or has no realisticalternative but to do so.
The Board of Directors is responsible for overseeing the Company's financial reportingprocess.
Auditor's Responsibility for the Audit of the Financial Statements
Our responsibility is to express an opinion on these financial statements based on ouraudit. We have taken into account the provisions of the Act the accounting and auditingstandards and matters which are required to be included in the audit report under theprovisions of the Act and the Rules made there under. We conducted our audit in accordancewith the Standards on Auditing issued by the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India.Those Standards require that we comply with ethical requirements and plan and perform theaudit to obtain reasonable assurance about whether the financial statements are free frommaterial misstatement.
An audit involves performing procedures to obtain audit evidence about the amounts anddisclosures in the financial statements. The procedures selected depend on the auditor'sjudgment including the assessment of the risks of material misstatement of the financialstatements whether due to fraud or error. In making those risk assessments the auditorconsiders internal control relevant to the Company's preparation and fair presentation ofthe financial statements in order to design audit procedures that are appropriate in thecircumstances. An audit also includes evaluating the appropriateness of accountingpolicies used and the reasonableness of the accounting estimates made by management aswell as evaluating the overall presentation of the financial statements. We believe thatthe audit evidence we have obtained is sufficient and appropriate to provide a basis forour audit opinion.
Report on Other Legal and Regulatory Requirements
1. As required by the Companies (Auditor's Report) Order 2016 ("the Order")issued by the
Central Government of India in terms of sub-section (11) of section 143 of the Act wegive in the Annexure "A" a statement on the matters specified inparagraphs 3 and 4 of the Order to the extent applicable.
2. Further to our comments in the Annexures referred to above we report that : a) Wehave sought and obtained all the information and explanations which to the best of ourknowledge and belief were necessary for the purposes of our audit. b) In our opinionproper books of account as required by law have been kept by the Company so far as appearsfrom our examination of those books. c) The Balance Sheet the Statement of Profit andLoss (including other comprehensive income) the Cash Flow Statement and the Statement ofChanges in Equity dealt with by this report are in agreement with the books of account; d)In our opinion the aforesaid financial statements comply with the Accounting Standardsspecified under Section 133 of the Act read with relevant rules there under; e) On thebasis of the written representations received from the directors as on 31st March 2021taken on record by the Board of Directors none of the directors is disqualified as on31st March 2021 from being appointed as a director in terms of Section 164 (2) of theAct. f) With respect to the adequacy of the internal financial controls over financialreporting of the Company and the operating effectiveness of such controls refer to ourseparate Report in "Annexure B"; g) With respect to the other matters tobe included in the Auditor's Report in accordance with Rule 11 of the Companies (Audit andAuditors) Rules 2014 in our opinion and to the best of our Information and according tothe explanations given to us: i. The Company does not have pending litigations which hasbeen shown in notes forming parts of financial statements that would impact its financialposition as on 31st March 2021. ii. The Company did not have any long-term contractsincluding derivative contracts for which there were any material foreseeable losses. iii.There are no amounts which are required to be transferred to the Investor Education andProtection Fund by the Company.
"Annexure A" to the Independent Auditors' Report
(Referred to in paragraph 1 under the heading Report on Other Legal &Regulatory Requirement' of our report of even date to the financial statements of theCompany for the year ended March 31 2021)
1) Since the Company does not have any fixed assets during the year this clause is notapplicable.
2) Since the Company does not have any Inventory during the year this clause is notapplicable.
3) The Company has not granted any loans secured or unsecured to companies firmsLimited Liability partnerships or other parties covered in the Register maintained undersection 189 of the Act. But the company has done expense on behalf of the parties coveredin the register maintained under section 189 of the Act.
4) In our opinion and according to the information and explanations given to us thecompany has complied with the provisions of section 185 and 186 of the Companies Act 2013In respect of loans investments guarantees and security.
5) The Company has not accepted any deposits from the public and hence the directivesissued by the Reserve Bank of India and the provisions of Sections 73 to 76 or any otherrelevant provisions of the Act and the Companies (Acceptance of Deposit) Rules 2015 withregard to the deposits accepted from the public are not applicable.
6) As informed to us the maintenance of Cost Records has not been specified by theCentral Government under sub-section (1) of Section 148 of the Act in respect of theactivities carried on by the company.
7) (a) According to information and explanations given to us and on the basis of ourexamination of the books of account and records the Company has been generally regularin depositing undisputed statutory dues including Provident Fund Employees StateInsurance Income-Tax Sales tax Service Tax Duty of Customs Duty of Excise Valueadded Tax Cess and any other statutory dues with the appropriate authorities. Accordingto the information and explanations given to us no undisputed amounts payable in respectof the above were in arrears as at March 31 2021 for a period of more than six monthsfrom the date on when they become payable.
(b) According to the information and explanation given to us there are no dues ofincome tax sales tax service tax duty of customs duty of excise value added tax
(c) outstanding on account of any dispute except those which have been shown underProvisions Contingent Liabilities and Contingent Assets of the Notes to Account to theFinancials.
8) In our opinion and according to the information and explanations given to us theCompany has not defaulted in the repayment of dues to banks. The Company has not taken anyloan either from financial institutions or from the government and has not issued anydebentures.
9) Based upon the audit procedures performed and the information and explanations givenby the management the company has not raised moneys by way of initial public offer orfurther public offer including debt instruments and term Loans. Accordingly theprovisions of clause 3 (ix) of the Order are not applicable to the Company and hence notcommented upon.
10)Based upon the audit procedures performed and the information and explanations givenby the management we report that no fraud by the Company or on the company by itsofficers or employees has been noticed or reported during the year.
11)Based upon the audit procedures performed and the information and explanations givenby the management the managerial remuneration has been paid or provided in accordancewith the requisite approvals mandated by the provisions of section 197 read with ScheduleV to the Companies Act.
12)In our opinion the Company is not a Nidhi Company. Therefore the provisions ofclause 3 (xii) of the Order are not applicable to the Company.
13)In our opinion all transactions with the related parties are in compliance withsection 177 and 188 of Companies Act 2013 and the details have been disclosed in theFinancial Statements as required by the applicable accounting standards.
14)Based upon the audit procedures performed and the information and explanations givenby the management the company has not made any preferential allotment or privateplacement of shares or fully or partly convertible debentures during the year underreview. Accordingly the provisions of clause 3 (xiv) of the Order are not applicable tothe Company and hence not commented upon.
15)Based upon the audit procedures performed and the information and explanations givenby the management the company has not entered into any non-cash transactions with
16)directors or persons connected with him. Accordingly the provisions of clause 3(xv) of the Order are not applicable to the Company and hence not commented upon.
17)In our opinion the company is required to be registered under section 45 IA of theReserve Bank of India Act 1934 and the registration has been obtained.
"Annexure B" to the Independent Auditors' Report
Referred to in paragraph 2(f) under the heading "Report on Other Legal andRegulatory Requirements" of our report of even date to the members of the Company onthe financial statements for the year ended 31st March 2021.
Report on the Internal Financial Controls under Clause (i) of Sub-section 3 of Section143 of the Companies Act 2013 ("the Act") We have audited the internalfinancial controls over financial reporting of Mega Fin (India) Limited ("theCompany") as of March 31 2021 in conjunction with our audit of the financialstatements of the Company for the year ended on that date.
Management's Responsibility for Internal Financial Controls
The Company's management is responsible for establishing and maintaining internalfinancial controls based on the internal control over financial reporting issued byInstitute of Chartered Accountants of India (ICAI'). These responsibilities includethe design implementation and maintenance of adequate internal financial controls thatwere operating effectively for ensuring the orderly and efficient conduct of its businessincluding adherence to company's policies the safeguarding of its assets the preventionand detection of frauds and errors the accuracy and completeness of the accountingrecords and the timely preparation of reliable financial information as required underthe Companies Act 2013.
Our responsibility is to express an opinion on the Company's internal financialcontrols over financial reporting based on our audit. We conducted our audit in accordancewith the Guidance Note on Audit of Internal Financial Controls Over Financial Reporting(the "Guidance Note") and the Standards on Auditing issued by ICAI and deemedto be prescribed under section 143(10) of the Companies Act 2013 to the extentapplicable to an audit of internal financial controls both applicable to an audit ofInternal Financial Controls and both issued by the Institute of Chartered Accountants ofIndia. Those Standards and the Guidance Note require that we comply with ethicalrequirements and plan and perform the audit to obtain reasonable assurance about whetheradequate internal financial controls over financial reporting was established andmaintained and if such controls operated effectively in all material respects. Our auditinvolves performing procedures to obtain audit evidence about the adequacy of the internalfinancial controls system over financial reporting and their operating effectiveness. Ouraudit of internal financial controls over financial reporting included obtaining anunderstanding of internal financial controls over financial reporting assessing the riskthat a material weakness exists and testing and evaluating the design and operatingeffectiveness of internal control based on the assessed risk. The procedures selecteddepend on the auditor's judgment including the assessment of the risks of materialmisstatement of the financial statements whether due to fraud or error. We believe thatthe audit evidence we have obtained is sufficient and appropriate to provide a basis forour audit opinion on the Company's internal financial controls system over financialreporting.
Meaning of Internal Financial Controls over Financial Reporting
A company's internal financial control over financial reporting is a process designedto provide reasonable assurance regarding the reliability of financial reporting and thepreparation of financial statements for external purposes in accordance with generallyaccepted accounting principles. A company's internal financial control over financialreporting includes those policies and procedures that (1) Pertain to the maintenance ofrecords that in reasonable detail accurately and fairly reflect the transactions anddispositions of the assets of the company; (2) Provide reasonable assurance thattransactions are recorded as necessary to permit preparation of financial statements inaccordance with generally accepted accounting principles and that receipts andexpenditures of the company are being made only in accordance with authorisations ofmanagement and directors of the company; and (3) Provide reasonable assurance regardingprevention or timely detection of unauthorised acquisition use or disposition of thecompany's assets that could have a material effect on the financial statements.
Inherent Limitations of Internal Financial Controls Over Financial Reporting
Because of the inherent limitations of internal financial controls over financialreporting including the possibility of collusion or improper management override ofcontrols material misstatements due to error or fraud may occur and not be detected.Also projections of any evaluation of the internal financial controls over financialreporting to future periods are subject to the risk that the internal financial controlover financial reporting may become inadequate because of changes in conditions or thatthe degree of compliance with the policies or procedures may deteriorate.
In our opinion the Company has in all material respects an adequate internalfinancial controls system over financial reporting and such internal financial controlsover financial reporting were operating effectively as at March 31 2021 based on theinternal control over financial reporting criteria established by the company consideringthe essential components of internal control stated in the Guidance Note on audit ofInternal Financial Controls over Financial Reporting issued by the Institute Of CharteredAccountants Of India.