Associated Finlease Limited [AFLs] was incorporated on 26th October 1994 as a Limited Company under the name & style of Associated Finlease Limited & obtained the Certificate of Commencement of Business dated November 8, 1994. The company has been engaged in various financial activities such as hire purchase, and has a research cell for primary and secondary market investments. AFL has been primarily engaged in the business of financing new consumer durables mainly white goods on hire purchase basis. It has an active Research Cell also for primary & secondary market investments.
- Telcos' AGR dues: Will decide after hearing from DoT, says FM Sitharaman
- Payment of AGR dues to slash fiscal deficit to 3.5% in FY20: SBI economists
- Sebi to tighten eligibility norms for investment advisers, cap fees
- I believe SC's AGR ruling does not apply to non-telecom PSUs: Pradhan
- Sebi to come out with circular to prevent Karvy-like incidents: Ajay Tyagi
- SC grants women right to permanent commission and command in Indian Army
- Mistry files appeal in SC; says his family deserved more relief from NCLAT
- Sebi approves regulatory sandbox for live testing of new products
- Tata Group, Voda Idea make part payment towards statutory dues: DoT sources
- Four Nirbhaya convicts will now be hanged on March 3; fresh warrant issued
Midas Infra Trade Ltd.
|BSE: 531192||Sector: Consumer|
|NSE: N.A.||ISIN Code: INE290M01022|
|BSE 00:00 | 17 Jan||Midas Infra Trade Ltd|
|NSE 05:30 | 01 Jan||Midas Infra Trade Ltd|