Notice is hereby given that the 26th Annual General Meeting of Morgan IndustriesLimited will be held on Monday the 11th January 2016at12.30 p.m.at theRegistered Office of the Company at C-2 SIPCOT Industrial Complex Cuddalore - 607 005to transact the following business:
1. To receive consider and adopt the financial statements of the Company for the yearended 31s1 March 2015 including the audited Balance Sheet as at 31stMarch 2015 the audited Statement of Profit and Loss for the year ended on that datenotes thereto together with the reports of the Board of Directors and Auditors thereon.
2. To appoint a Director in place of Shri.V.Balasubramanian (DIN: 00558870) whoretires by rotation and being eligible offers himself for re-appointment.
3. To appoint a Director in place of Shri. P. S. Bhaskaran (DIN:05143879) whoretires by rotation and being eligible offers himself for re-appointment.
4. To consider and If thought fit to pass with or without modifications thefollowing resolution as an Ordinary Resolution:
RESOLVED THAT pursuant to the provisions of Section 139 of the Companies Act 2013 andthe Rules made thereunder and other applicable provisions if any appointment of statutoryauditors M/s. R.Subramanian and Company Chartered Accountants Chennai (FRN No.004137-S)be and are hereby ratified.
5. APPOINTMENT OF WOMAN DIRECTOR
To consider and if thought fit to pass with or without modification the followingresolution as an Ordinary Resolution:
RESOLVED THAT pursuant to the provisions of Section 149150 152 160 and otherapplicable provisions if any of the Companies Act2013 (Act) and the rules made thereunder (including any statutory modification(s) or reenactment thereof for the time beinginforce) read with IV of the Act and clause 49 of the Listing Agreement with the StockExchanges of Smt. Sreelekha Mahadevan (DIN:02001505) who was appointed as an AdditionalDirector pursuant to the provisions of Section 161 of the Companies Act 2013 and who holdoffice up to the date of this Annual General Meeting and in respect of whom the Companyhas received a notice in writing under Section 160 of the Companies Act 2013 from amember proposing his candidature for the office of Director be and is hereby appointed asan Non-Executive Independent Woman Director of the Company to hold office for 5consecutive years for a term up to 31st March 2020 is not liable to retire byrotation."