Multiplus Holdings Limited
Your Directors have pleasure in presenting the Thirty Three Annual Report of theCompany Together with the Audited Statements of Accounts for the year ended 31st March2015.
| ||For the year ended 31st March 2015 ||For the year ended 31st March 2014 |
| ||(Rs) ||(Rs) |
|Gross Income ||7272081.00 ||4666203.00 |
|Profit before Depreciation ||2164652.00 ||3141188.00 |
|Less: Depreciation (Net) ||334064.00 ||450764.00 |
|Profit before Taxation ||1830587.00 ||2690424.00 |
|Less: Provision for Tax || || |
|Deferred Tax ||(19336.00) ||(40591.00) |
|Current Tax ||342150.00 ||895766.00 |
|Profit after Tax ||1507773.00 ||1835249.00 |
|Less: Prior Period Taxes ||2574.00 ||2180.00 |
| ||1510347.00 ||1833069.00 |
|Balance brought forward ||41340835.00 ||39947668.00 |
|Profit available for appropriation ||4285118200 ||44730737.00 |
|APPROPRIATION || || |
|Proposed Dividend ||376000.00 ||376000.00 |
|Tax on Proposed Dividend ||63902.00 ||63902.00 |
|Balance carried forward to next year ||42411280.00 ||41340835.00 |
| ||42851182.00 ||41730737.00 |
During the year the review your Company earned an income of 7272081/- against4666203/- in the previous Year. The Company earned profit after Tax of 1510347/- ascompared to profit after Tax of 1833069/- in the previous Year.
Considering the robust performance during the year and the sound financial position ofthe Company the Board of Directors have recommended payment of a final dividend of 2%i.e. 0.20 Paisa per share(on the face value of Rs 10 each) on 1880000 Equity Shares forthe year ended 31st March 2015 the payment of the final dividend is subject to theapproval of the Membe The dividend will entail an outflow of 439902/- (includingDividend Tax of 63902/-) on the paid up equity share capital of 18800000/-.
Managements Discussion and Analysis Report:
Managaments Discussion and Analysis Report for the year under review asstipulated under Clause 49 of the Listing Agreement with Stock Exchanges in India ispresented in a Separate Section forming part of Annual Report.
Listing With Stock Exchange:
The Company confirms that it has paid the Annual Listing Fees for the year 2014-2015 toBSE where the Companys Shares are listed.
Internal Financial Controls:
The Company has in place adequate internal financial controls with reference tofinancial statements.during the yearsuch controls were tested and no reportable materialweakness in the design or operation were observed.
Directors Responsibility Statement:
Your Directors confirm that:
1. In the Preparation of Annual accounts for the year ended March 312015 theapplicable accounting Standards read with requirements set out under Schedule in to theAct have been followed and there are no material departures for the same
2. The Directors have Selected such accounting policies have applied them consistentlyand made judgments and estimates made that are reasonable and prudent so as to give a trueand fair view of the state of affairs of the Company as on 31st March 2015 and the Profit& Loss Account for the year ended on that date.
3. The Directors have taken proper and sufficient care for maintenance of adequateaccounting records in accordance with the provisions of the Companies Act 1956 forsafeguarding the assets of the Company and for preventing and detecting fraud and otherirregularities.
4. The Directors have prepared the annual accounts on a going concern basis.
5. The Directors have laid down internal financial controls to be followed by thecompany and that such Internal financial controls are adequate and are operatingeffectively;and
6. the Directors have devised proper systems to ensure compliance with the provisionsof all applicable laws and that such systems are adequate and operating effectively
Extract of Annual Return:-
As required pursuant to section 92(3) of the Companies Act 2013 and rule 12(1) of theCompanies (Management and Administration) Rules 2014 an extract of annual return in MGT9 as a part of this Annual Report as ANNEXUREI
Corporate Governance Certificate
The Compliance certificate from the auditors or practicing company secretariesregarding compliance of conditions of corporate governance as stipulated in Clause 49 ofthe Listing agreement shall be annexed with the report.
Corporate Social Responsibility ICSR)
The disclosures as per Rule 9 of Companies (Corporate Social Responsibility Policy)Rules 2014 shall be made.
An acknowledgement to all with whose help cooperation and hard work the Company isable to achieve the results.
For and on behalf of the Board of Directors
Mr. JIGNESH R. SHETH