- 'Proposed RTI changes aimed at usurping power from Parliament, states'
- Dubai's economy hits rough patch amid market slump, falling property prices
- Yogi Adityanath govt to build blockchain architecture for data security
- UPPSC LT Grade admit cards 2018 released at uppsc.up.nic.in, check details
- Chief technology officers of Reliance Jio and Bharti Airtel resign
- After big rate cuts by GST Council, only 35 goods left in 28% tax bracket
- What happens if there is no Opec? It won't be a paradise for sure
- Railways' first computer-based exam on Aug 9 for 26,502 job vacancies
Nagarjuna Finance Ltd.
|BSE: 506129||Sector: Financials|
|NSE: NAGARJUFIN||ISIN Code: N.A.|
|BSE 05:30 | 01 Jan||Nagarjuna Finance Ltd Not listed in BSE|
|NSE 05:30 | 01 Jan||Nagarjuna Finance Ltd is not traded on NSE in the last 30 days|
About Nagarjuna Finance Ltd.
Nagarjuna Finance introduced the unique concept of a financial supermarket in India. As a large company in the private sector and the largest finance company in Andhra Pradesh, NFL is committed to maintaining its leadership. It has diversified into leasing, hire purchase, bill discounting, merchant banking, capital market operations, stockbroking, consumer finance, and aquaculture. In 1991-92, ...> More
Nagarjuna Finance Ltd - Financial Results
|Particulars ( cr)||Dec 2001||Dec 2000||% Chg|
Nagarjuna Finance Ltd - Peer Group
Nagarjuna Finance Ltd - STOCK STRENGTH
|All TIME Low/High||0.85||