NOTICE TO SHAREHOLDERS
NOTICE is hereby given that the Nineteenth Annual General Meeting of the Company willbe held on Friday, the 23rd day of September, 2011 at 10.00 A.M. at the Registered Officeof the Company at Waverly Estate, Water Falls Post, Valparai, Coimbatore - 642 105, totransact the following business.
ORDINARY BUSINESS :
1. To receive, consider and adopt the Audited Balance Sheet of the Company as at 31 stMarch, 2011 and the Profit & Loss Account for the year ended as on that date and theReports of the Directors and Auditors thereon.
2. To appoint a Director in the place of Mr. Rajkumar, who retires by rotation, and andbeing eligible, offers himself for re-appointment.
3. To appoint a Director in the place of Mr. Tirupathi Kumar, who retires by rotation,and does not offer himself for re-appointment.
4. To appoint Auditors and to fix their remuneration and for this purpose to considerand, it thought , fit, to pass, with or without modification(s), the following resolutionas on Ordinary Resolution
RESOLVED THAT M/s. A. Nageswaran, Chartered Accountant, Coimbatore be and are herebyappointed as Auditors of the Company to hold office from the conclusion of this meetinguntil the conclusion of the next Annual General Meeting of the Company, on a remunerationthat may be fixed by the Board of Directors".
1. A member entitled to attend and vote at the meeting is entitled to appoint a Proxyto attend and vote in his stead and the proxy need not be a member of the Company. Theinstrument of proxy should, however, be deposited at the Registered Office of the Companynot less than 48 hours before the commencement of the meeting.
2. The Register of Members and the Share Transfer Books of the Company will remainclosed from 19-09-2011 to 23-09-2011 (both days inclusive).
3. Members are requested to notify immediately any change in their address to theCompany.
4. Members/Proxies should bring the Attendance Slip duly filled in for attending themeeting.
5. Members are requested to bring their copies of Annual Report to the Meeting.
6. Members are already informed that Securities and Exchange Board of India (SEBI) havemade it compulsory for all investors to trade the Company's securities in dematerialisedform, effective 28-08-2000. Members are, therefore, requested to avail ofdematerialisation facility
7. Members with identical order of names who are holding in multiple Folios arerequested to write to the Company to consolidate their holdings into one Folio.
8. Members who hold share in the physical form can nominate a person In respect of allthe shares held by them singly or jointly. Members who hold share in single name areadvised, in their own interest, to avail of nomination facility by filling Form 2B.Members who hold shares in the dematerialised form may contact their DepositoryParticipant for recording nomination in respect of their shares.
9. Mr.Rajkumar, aged about 45 years, has been associated with the Company as Directorsince 1991. He is well experienced in Business and Commerce. Detils of other Directorshipsheld by him:-
Director in the Boards of NEPC India Limited, NEPC Textiles Limited, National WindPower Corporation Limited Skyline NEPC Limited and Sai Televisions Limited.
10. Mr.Tirupathi Kumar, aged about 42 years, has been associated with the Company asDirector since 1991. He is well experienced in Business and Commerce, with the Company asDirector with effect from September, 2007. Detils of other Directorships held byhim:-Director in the Boards of NEPC India Limited, NEPC Textiles Limited, National WindPower Corporation Limited and Sai Televisions Limited.
| ||(By Order of the Board) |
| ||For NEPC AGRO FOODS LIMITED |
|Place : Chennai ||Ravi Prakash Khemka |
|Date : 29-07-2011 ||Chairman |