- Army plans transformative drive to modernise force, make it more versatile
- TPG Capital joins race to buy stake in Jet Privilege at $400 mn: Report
- Infosys recovers after 4% drop in early trade as CFO Ranganath quits
- L&T gains 5% as board mulls share buyback proposal
- S&P places IDBI Bank's rating on credit watch with negative implications
- Kerala flood LIVE: 370 dead; 1st commercial plane lands at Kochi naval base
|BSE: 532689||Sector: Media|
|NSE: PVR||ISIN Code: INE191H01014|
|BSE 11:03 | 20 Aug||1328.75||
|NSE 10:54 | 20 Aug||1326.75||
|Mkt Cap.(Rs cr)||6,211|
|Mkt Cap.(Rs cr)||6210.58|
PVR Ltd. (PVR) - Latest News & Headlines
12.26 am | 14 Aug 2018 | Business Standard
On the financials front, operating profit margins of SPI Cinemas are expected to be in the 21-23 per cent range in FY19, which is much higher than PVR...
3.07 pm | 25 Jul 2018 | Business Standard
During the current financial year, PVR has added nine new screens across two properties, taking its portfolio to 634 screens
10.32 am | 19 Jul 2018 | Business Standard
Rain Industries, Manpasand Beverages, HCC, Jindal Saw, Sintex Plastic, IFCI, Balrampur Chini Mills, BEML and India Cements have seen their market cap ...
3.06 pm | 13 Jul 2018 | Business Standard
46 stocks including Den Networks, Tejas Networks, Oriental Bank, Kwality, Kajaria Ceramics, JBF Industries, Andhra Bank, Dena Bank and Balalji Telefim...
10.54 pm | 7 May 2018 | Business Standard
The company plans to add 90 screens in FY19 as compared to 49 in FY18