CHAIRMAN & CFO CERTIFICATION
We Pratik Jain Chairman and Payel Chakraborty Director of M/s Radhagobind CommercialLimited to the best of our knowledge and belief certify that :
1. We have reviewed the Balance Sheet as at March 312018Statement of Profit &Loss the Statement of Changes in Equity and the Statement of Cash Flows for the year thenended and a summary of the significant accounting policies and other explanatoryinformation of the Company and the Board's Report for the year ended 31st March 2018.
2. These statements do not contain any materially untrue statement or omit any materialfact necessary to make the statements made in light of the circumstances under which suchstatements were made not misleading with respect to the period covered by this report;
3 The financial Statements and other financial information included in this reportpresent in all material respect a true and fair view of the Companies Affairs thefinancial condition result of operations and cash flows of the Company as at and for theperiods presented in this report and are in compliance with the existing accountingStandard and/or applicable laws and regulations.
4.There are no transactions entered into by the Company during the Year which arefraudulent illegal or violate the Company's code of conduct and Ethics except asdisclosed to the Company s auditors and the Company's audit committee of the Boardof Directors .
5. We are responsible for establishing and maintaining disclosure controls andprocedures and internal controls over financial reporting for the Company and we have :
a. Designed such disclosure controls and procedures or caused such disclosure controlsand procedures to be designed under our supervision to ensure that material informationrelating to the Company including its consolidated subsidiaries is made known to us byothers within those entities particularly during the period in which this report is beingprepared. b. Designed such internal control over financial reporting or caused suchinternal control over financial reporting to be designed under our supervision to providereasonable assurance regarding the reliability of financial reporting and the preparationof financial statements for external purposes in accordance with Indian AccountingStandards (Ind AS). c. Evaluated the effectiveness of the Company s disclosurecontrols and procedures. d. Disclosed in this report changes if any in the Company'sinternal control over financial reporting that occurred during the Company's most recentfiscal year that has materially affected or is reasonably likely to materially affectthe Company's internal control over financial reporting.
6. We have disclosed based on our most recent evaluation of the Company's internalcontrol over financial reporting wherever applicable to the Company's auditors and theaudit committee of the Company's Board (and persons performing the equivalent functions):
a. Any deficiencies in the design or operation of internal controls that couldadversely affect the Company's ability to record process summarize and report financialdata and have confirmed that there have been no material weaknesses in internal controlsover financial reporting including any corrective actions with regard to deficiencies. b.Any significant changes in internal controls during the year covered by this report. c.All significant changes in accounting policies during the year if any and the same havebeen disclosed in the notes the financial statements. d. Any instances of significantfraud of which we are aware that involve the Management or other employees who have asignificant role in the Company's internal control system.
7. We affirm that we have not denied any personnel access to the audit committee of theCompany (in respect of matters involving alleged misconduct) and we have providedprotection to whistleblowers from unfair termination and other unfair or prejudicialemployment practices.
8. We further declare that all Board members and senior management personnel haveaffirmed compliance of Code and Ethics for the year covered by this report.