Incorporated on 27 Jul.'79, Sarup Tanneries, promoted by Bawa Paramjit Singh, went public in 1992. The company manufactures leather shoes, soles and uppers. The company has been supplying shoe uppers to leading shoe manufacturers of Germany, Italy, England, Denmark, Canada, Singapore and Japan. It diversified into the manufacture of shoes in 1989 and has been exporting shoes to Europe, Canada, Hong Kong and Japan. 85% of its production is exported. In the domestic market, it supplies shoes to Park Avenue. The company came out with a public issue at a premium of Rs 30 in Jun.'94 to raise funds for setting up a tannery unit to process raw hides into finished leather with a capacity of 15,000 sq ft of leather per day. This will enable the company to have better control over quality and delivery schedules.
- China, India and South Korea see wealth erosion of $1.4 trillion in 2018
- Market Mind: Sugar may remain sour for long
- Equity returns are likely to remain muted, says Sanjay Mookim
- FMCG stock: Nestle's growth trajectory will remain healthy, say experts
- Street signs: Manpasand stock falls, sibling rivalry at play, and more
- Pai-backed Neev realty fund to shut down as tier-II developers struggle
- AIIB to give India $200 million for road, energy and infrastructure
- HDFC Mutual Fund's perks to distributors make industry see red
- Idea-Voda merger likely to get delayed over DoT's fresh demand of Rs 47 bn
- Turkey elections 2018: Erdogan, ruling AK Party build comfortable lead
Sarup Industries Ltd.
|BSE: 514412||Sector: Others|
|NSE: N.A.||ISIN Code: INE305D01019|
|BSE 00:00 | 22 Jun||51.00||
|NSE 05:30 | 01 Jan||Sarup Industries Ltd|