- Maruti Suzuki car sales drop 47% in March; ends FY20 with 16% decline
- TVS Motor hits 4-yr low ahead of March auto sales nos; skids 40% in 2-mths
- China bans big crowd events to curb second wave of coronavirus infections
- Biocon gains 5% as manufacturing unit in Malaysia gets EIR from USFDA
- PSB merger effect: State Bank of India, PNB dip up to 6%, Indian Bank up 8%
Shree Renuka Sugars Ltd.
|BSE: 532670||Sector: Agri and agri inputs|
|NSE: RENUKA||ISIN Code: INE087H01022|
|BSE 11:50 | 01 Apr||5.00||
|NSE 11:44 | 01 Apr||4.85||
|Mkt Cap.(Rs cr)||958|
|Mkt Cap.(Rs cr)||958.40|
Shree Renuka Sugars Ltd. (RENUKA) - Latest News & Headlines
2.52 pm | 1 Jan 2020 | Business Standard
Avadh Sugar & Energy, Uttam Sugar Mills, Dhampur Sugar Mills and EID Parry were up in the range of 5 per cent to 8 per cent
3.55 pm | 26 Dec 2019 | Business Standard
Avadh Sugar & Energy, Uttam Sugar Mills, Triveni Engineering & Industries, Mawana Sugars, Shree Renuka Sugars and Dhampur Sugar Mills were up in the r...
10.33 am | 1 Nov 2019 | Business Standard
According to a Reuters report, India's 2019-20 sugar production should fall to 26.9 million tonnes, 1.3 million tonnes below an August projection.