Notice is hereby given that the 52nd Annual General Meeting (the meeting) ofthe Members of SHARDAISPAT LIMITED (the company) will be held on Monday the 30stday of September 2013 at 10.00 a.m at the Registered Office of the Company at ShardaIspat Limited Office Premises Kamptee Road Nagpur -440 026 to transact the followingbusiness:
1) Adoption of Accounts
To receive consider and adopt the Audited Balance Sheet and Profit & Loss Accountfor the year ended 31 st March 2013 and the Reports of the Directors' and Auditors'thereon.
2) Re-appointment of Shri R.P. Mohanka
To appoint a Director in place of Shri. R.P. Mohanka who retires by rotation at thismeeting and being eligible offers himself for re-appointment.
3) To consider and. If thought fit to pass with or without modification the followingresolution as an Ordinary Resolution:
"RESOLVED that M/s Loya Bagri & Company Chartered Accountants Nagpur be andare hereby re-appointed as Auditors of the Company to hold office from the conclusion ofthis Annual General Meeting till the conclusion of the next Annual General Meeting toaudit the Accounts of the Company for the financial year 2013-14 including the Cash FlowStatements on a remuneration to be mutually decided upon between the Auditors and theBoard of Directors of the Company".
|Registered Office : ||By Order of the Board |
|Kamptee Road || |
|Nagpur 440026 ||N.K. Sarda |
|Date : 01.09.2013 ||Chairman & Managing Director |
1) A MEMBER ENTITLED TO ATTEND AND VOTE AT THE MEETING IS ENTITLED TO APPOINT A PROXYTO ATTEND AND VOTE INSTEAD OF HIMSELF AND THE PROXY NEED NOT BE A MEMBER. THE INSTRUMENTAPPOINTING A PROXY SHOULD HOWEVER BE DEPOSITED AT THE REGISTERED OFFICE OF THE COMPANY NOTLESS THAN 48 HOURS BEFORE THE MEETING.
2) A proxy is not entitled to vote except on a poll Proxies submitted on behalf oflimited companies societies etc must be supported by appropriate resolution / authorityas applicable.
3) A blank proxy form is sent herewith.
4) The Members / Proxies should bring the Attendance Slip sent herewith duly filled infor attending the meeting.
5) The Register of Members and Share Transfer Books of the company will remain closedfrom 29th September 2013 to 30th September 2013 (both days inclusive) for the purpose ofAnnual General Meeting.
6) Members are requested to make all correspondence relating to physical sharestransfer of shares dematerialization of shares bank mandate their registered addressregistration of e-mail address to their respective Depository Participant (DP) if sharesare held in the Demat Form or if the shares are held in the physical form then to the R& T Agent of the Company at the following address:
ADROIT CORPORATE SERVICES PRIVATE LIMITED
19/20 Jaferbhoy Industrial Estate Makwana Road
Marol Naka Marol Andheri (E) Mumbai 400 059
7) Members who have multiple folios with identical order of names are requested tointimate to the Company these folios to enable the Company to consolidate allshareholdings into one folio.
8) Since the securities of the Company are already admitted on both the depositoriesi.e. National Securities Depository Limited (NSDL) and Central Depository Services (India)Limited (CDSL) the members have got option for dematerializtng their shares.
9) Members holding shares in physical form are requested to consider converting theirholding into dematerialized form to eliminate all risks associated with physical sharesand for ease in portfolio management Members can contact Adroit Corporate ServicesPrivate Limited for assistance in this regard.
10) Members are requested to intimate the Company queries if any regarding theaccounts at least 10 days before the date of the Annual General Meeting to enable theManagement to keep the information ready at the Meeting. The queries may be sent to theCompany at its registered office.
11) The Ministry of Corporate Affairs (Vide circular nos 17/2011 and 18/2011 datedApril 21 2011 and April 29 2011 respectively) has undertaken a Green Initiative inCorporate Governance and allowed the companies to share documents with its shareholdersthrough an electronic mode. A recent amendment to the Listing Agreement with the StockExchange permit companies to send soft copies of the Annual report to all its shareholders who have registered their email address for the said purpose. Members arerequested to support this Green initiative by registering / updating their e-mailaddresses for receiving electronic communications.
12) Members are requested to bring their copy of annual report with them at the time ofattending the Annual General Meeting.