- Kerala rain: Death toll rises to 67, Kochi airport shut; red alert issued
- Funding cloud on Modi govt's solar plan for farmers after FinMin red flag
- Independence Day Speech: Modi woos farmers; critics say 'disappointed'
- Indirect tax base has surged 65% to 11.6 mn since GST roll-out: PM Modi
- Independence Day: PM sets tone for 2019 polls, promises development for all
Spectra Industries Ltd.
|BSE: 513687||Sector: Auto|
|NSE: N.A.||ISIN Code: INE848B01012|
|BSE 00:00 | 14 Aug||14.75||
|NSE 05:30 | 01 Jan||Spectra Industries Ltd Not listed in NSE|
About Spectra Industries Ltd.
Heading the Board by J M Vakil as Chairman,Spectra Industries Limited was incorporated in the year 1992. The Company is mainly engaged in Manufacturing CRCA Sheet coils and Motor Vehicle Parts etc.Due to stiff competition the manufacturers have started controlling their end price and in this process the automobile manufacturers have started insisiting their vendors to supply them the parts at a re...> More
Spectra Industries Ltd - Key Fundamentals
|Market Cap||( cr)||10|
|EPS - TTM||()||[*S]||-|
|Latest Dividend Date||-|
|Book Value / Share||()||[*S]||0.51|
Spectra Industries Ltd - Financial Results
|Particulars ( cr)||Jun 2018||Jun 2017||% Chg|
Spectra Industries Ltd - Peer Group
Spectra Industries Ltd - SHAREHOLDING PATTERN
Spectra Industries Ltd - RETURNS
Spectra Industries Ltd - STOCK STRENGTH
|All TIME Low/High||0.94||