THE MEMBERS OF
SUN AND SHINE WORLDWIDE LIMITED
Report on the Financial Statements
We have audited the accompanying financial statements of SUN AND SHINE WORLDWIDELIMITED which comprise the Balance Sheet as at 31 March 2017 the Statement of Profit andLoss the Cash Flow Statement for the year then ended and a summary of significantaccounting policies and other explanatory information.
Management's Responsibility for the Financial Statements
The Company's Board of Directors is responsible for the matters in section 134(5) ofthe Companies Act 2013 ("the Act") with respect to the preparation of thesefinancial statements that give a true and fair view of the financial position financialperformance and cash flows of the Company in accordance with the accounting principlesgenerally accepted in India including the Accounting Standards specified under Section133 of the Act read with Rule 7 of the Companies (Accounts) Rules 2014. Thisresponsibility also includes the maintenance of adequate accounting records in accordancewith the provision of the Act for safeguarding of the assets of the Company and forpreventing and detecting the frauds and other irregularities; selection and application ofappropriate accounting policies; making judgments and estimates that are reasonable andprudent; and design implementation and maintenance of internal financial control thatwere operating effectively for ensuring the accuracy and completeness of the accountingrecords relevant to the preparation and presentation of the financial statements thatgive a true and fair view and are free from material misstatement whether due to fraud orerror.
Our responsibility is to express an opinion on these financial statements based on ouraudit. We have taken into account the provisions of the Act the accounting and auditingstandards and matters which are required to be included in the audit report under theprovisions of the Act and the Rules made there under.
We conducted our audit in accordance with the Standards on Auditing specified undersection 143(10) of the Act. Those Standards require that we comply with ethicalrequirements and plan and perform the audit to obtain reasonable assurance about whetherthe financial statements are free from material misstatement.
An audit involves performing procedures to obtain audit evidence about the amounts anddisclosures in the financial statements. The procedures selected depend on the auditor'sjudgment including the assessment of the risks of material misstatement of the financialstatements whether due to fraud or error. In making those risk assessments the auditorconsiders internal financial control relevant to the Company's preparation of thefinancial statements that give true and fair view in order to design audit procedures thatare appropriate in the circumstances. An audit also includes evaluating theappropriateness of accounting policies used and the reasonableness of the accountingestimates made by Company's Directors as well as evaluating the overall presentation ofthe financial statements.
We believe that the audit evidence we have obtained is sufficient and appropriate toprovide a basis for our audit opinion on the financial statements.
In our opinion and to the best of our information and according to the explanationsgiven to us the aforesaid financial statements give the information required by the Actin the manner so required and give a true and fair view in conformity with the accountingprinciples generally accepted in India; a) in the case of the Balance Sheet of the stateof affairs of the Company as at March 31 2017; b) in the case of the Profit and LossAccount of the loss for the year ended on that date; and c) in the case of the Cash FlowStatement of the cash flows for the year ended on that date.
Report on other Legal and Regulatory Requirements
As required by section 143(3) of the Act we report that:
a) We have obtained all the information and explanations which to the best of ourknowledge and belief were necessary for the purpose of our audit;
b) In our opinion proper books of account as required by law have been kept by theCompany so far as appears from our examination of those books
c) The Balance Sheet Statement of Profit and Loss and Cash Flow Statement dealt withby this Report are in agreement with the books of account.
d) In our opinion the aforesaid financial statements comply with the AccountingStandards specified under Section 133 of the Act read with Rule 7 of the Companies(Accounts) Rules 2014 and the Companies (Accounting Standards) Amendment Rules 2016.
e) On the basis of written representations received from the directors as on 31 March2017 taken on record by the Board of Directors none of the directors is disqualified ason 31 March 2017 from being appointed as a director in terms of Section 164(2) of theAct.
f) With respect to the adequacy of the internal financial controls over financialreporting of the Company and the operating effectiveness of such controls refer to ourseparate Report in "Annexure B".
g) With respect to the other matters included in the Auditor's Report and to our bestof our information and according to the explanations given to us:
i) The Company does not have any pending litigations which would impact its financialposition.
ii) The Company did not have any long-term contracts including derivatives contractsfor which there were any material foreseeable losses.
iii) There were no amounts which required to be transferred to the Investor Educationand Protection Fund by the Company.
iv) The Company has provided requisite disclosures in Note 25 to these standalonefinancial statements as to the holding of Specified Bank Notes on November 8 2016 andDecember 30 2016 as well as dealings in Specified Bank Notes during the period fromNovember 8 2016 to December 30 2016. Based on our audit procedures and relying on themanagement representation regarding the holding and nature of cash transactions includingSpecified Bank Notes we report that these disclosures are in accordance with the books ofaccounts maintained by the Company and as produced to us by the Management.
Annexure "A" to the Auditors' Report
The Annexure referred to in paragraph 1 of the Our Report of even date to the membersof M/s SUN AND SHINE WORLDWIDE LIMITED on the accounts of the company for the year ended31st March 2017.
On the basis of such checks as we considered appropriate and according to theinformation and explanation given to us during the course of our audit we report that:
1. The company does not have any Fixed Assets. Hence clause (i) (a) (b) & (c) arenot applicable to the company.
2. The company does not have any inventory. Hence clause (ii) (a) & (b) are notapplicable to the Company.
3. As per information and explanation given to us the company has not granted loans toparties covered in the register maintained under section 189 of the Companies Act henceclause (iii) (a) to (c) are not applicable to the company.
4. In our opinion and according to the information and explanations given to us theCompany has complied with the provisions of section 185 and 186 of the Act with respectto the loans and investments made.
5. According to the information and explanations given to us the Company has notaccepted any deposits from the public. Therefore the directives issued by the ReserveBank of India and the provisions of sections 73 to 76 or any other relevant provisions ofthe Companies Act and the rules framed there under are not applicable to the Company.
6. As informed to us Central government has not prescribed maintenance of cost recordsunder sub-section (1) of section 148 of the Companies Act in respect of products of thecompany.
7. In respect of Statutory dues: a) As per information & according to explanationgiven to us the company is generally regular in depositing statutory dues with theappropriate authorities during the year. According to the information and explanationsgiven to us no undisputed amounts payable in respect of the above were in arrears as atMarch 31 2017 for a period of more than six months from the date on when they becomepayable
b) As per information & according to explanation given to us there are no cases ofnon deposit with the appropriate authorities of disputed dues of Income-tax and any otherstatutory dues with the appropriate authorities during the year.
8. In our opinion and according to the information and explanations given to us theCompany has not defaulted in the repayment of dues to banks. The Company has not taken anyloan either from financial institutions or from the government and has not issued anydebentures.
9. Based upon the audit procedures performed and the information and explanations givenby the management the company has not raised moneys by way of initial public offer orfurther public offer including debt instruments and term Loans. Accordingly theprovisions of clause 3 (ix) of the Order are not applicable to the Company and hence notcommented upon.
10. Based upon the audit procedures performed and the information and explanationsgiven by the management we report that no fraud by the Company or on the company by itsOfficers or employees has been noticed or reported during the year.
11. Based upon the audit procedures performed and the information and explanationsgiven by the management the managerial remuneration has been paid or provided inaccordance with the requisite approvals mandated by the provisions of section 197 readwith Schedule V to the Companies Act;
12. In our opinion the Company is not a Nidhi Company. Therefore the provisions ofclause 4 (xii) of the Order are not applicable to the Company.
13. In our opinion all transactions with the related parties are in compliance withsection 177 and 188 of Companies Act 2013 and the details have been disclosed in theFinancial Statements as required by the applicable accounting standards.
14. Based upon the audit procedures performed and the information and explanationsgiven by the management the company has not made any preferential allotment or privateplacement of shares or fully or partly convertible debentures during the year underreview. Accordingly the provisions of clause
3 (xiv) of the Order are not applicable to the Company and hence not commented upon.
15. Based upon the audit procedures performed and the information and explanationsgiven by the management the company has not entered into any non-cash transactions withdirectors or persons connected with him. Accordingly the provisions of clause 3 (xv) ofthe Order are not applicable to the Company and hence not commented upon.
16. In our opinion the company is not required to be registered under section 45 IA ofthe Reserve Bank of India Act 1934 and accordingly the provisions of clause 3 (xvi) ofthe Order is not applicable to the Company and hence not commented upon.
Annexure "B" to the Auditors' Report
REPORT ON THE INTERNAL FINANCIAL CONTROLS UNDER CLAUSE (I) OF SUB-SECTION 3 OF SECTION143 OF THE COMPANIES ACT 2013 ("THE ACT")
We have audited the internal financial controls over financial reporting of SUN ANDSHINE WORLDWIDE LIMITED as of March 31 2017 in conjunction with our audit of thefinancial statements of the Company for the year ended on that date.
Management's Responsibility for Internal Financial Controls
The Company's management is responsible for establishing and maintaining internalfinancial controls based on the internal control over financial reporting criteriaestablished by the Company considering the essential components of internal control statedin the Guidance Note on Audit of Internal Financial Controls over Financial Reportingissued by the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India". These responsibilitiesinclude the design implementation and maintenance of adequate internal financial controlsthat were operating effectively for ensuring the orderly and efficient conduct of itsbusiness including adherence to company's policies the safeguarding of its assets theprevention and detection of frauds and errors the accuracy and completeness of theaccounting records and the timely preparation of reliable financial information asrequired under the Companies Act 2013.
Our responsibility is to express an opinion on the Company's internal financialcontrols over financial reporting based on our audit. We conducted our audit in accordancewith the Guidance Note on Audit of Internal Financial Controls Over Financial Reporting(the "Guidance Note") and the Standards on Auditing issued by ICAI and deemedto be prescribed under section 143(10) of the Companies Act 2013 to the extentapplicable to an audit of internal financial controls both applicable to an audit ofInternal Financial Controls and both issued by the Institute of Chartered Accountants ofIndia. Those Standards and the Guidance Note require that we comply with ethicalrequirements and plan and perform the audit to obtain reasonable assurance about whetheradequate internal financial controls over financial reporting was established andmaintained and if such controls operated effectively in all material respects.
Our audit involves performing procedures to obtain audit evidence about the adequacy ofthe internal financial controls system over financial reporting and their operatingeffectiveness. Our audit of internal financial controls over financial reporting includedobtaining an understanding of internal financial controls over financial reportingassessing the risk that a material weakness exists and testing and evaluating the designand operating effectiveness of internal control based on the assessed risk. The proceduresselected depend on the auditor's judgement including the assessment of the risks ofmaterial misstatement of the financial statements whether due to fraud or error.
We believe that the audit evidence we have obtained is sufficient and appropriate toprovide a basis for our audit opinion on the Company's internal financial controls systemover financial reporting.
Meaning of Internal Financial Controls Over Financial Reporting
A company's internal financial control over financial reporting is a process designedto provide reasonable assurance regarding the reliability of financial reporting and thepreparation of financial statements for external purposes in accordance with generallyaccepted accounting principles. A company's internal financial control over financialreporting includes those policies and procedures that (1) pertain to the maintenance ofrecords that in reasonable detail accurately and fairly reflect the transactions anddispositions of the assets of the company; (2) provide reasonable assurance thattransactions are recorded as necessary to permit preparation of financial statements inaccordance with generally accepted accounting principles and that receipts andexpenditures of the company are being made only in accordance with authorisations ofmanagement and directors of the company; and (3) provide reasonable assurance regardingprevention or timely detection of unauthorised acquisition use or disposition of thecompany's assets that could have a material effect on the financial statements.
Inherent Limitations of Internal Financial Controls Over Financial Reporting
Because of the inherent limitations of internal financial controls over financialreporting including the possibility of collusion or improper management override ofcontrols material misstatements due to error or fraud may occur and not be detected.Also projections of any evaluation of the internal financial controls over financialreporting to future periods are subject to the risk that the internal financial controlover financial reporting may become inadequate because of changes in conditions or thatthe degree of compliance with the policies or procedures may deteriorate.
In our opinion the Company has in all material respects an adequate internalfinancial controls system over financial reporting and such internal financial controlsover financial reporting were operating effectively as at March 31 2017 based on theinternal control over financial reporting criteria established by the Company consideringthe essential components of internal control stated in the Guidance Note on Audit ofInternal Financial Controls Over Financial Reporting issued by the Institute of CharteredAccountants of India.
For DHVANISH SHAH & ASSOCIATES
CA DHVANISH SHAH
M. No.: 162263