Sunil Industries Limited
Our report of even date is to be read along with this letter.
1. Maintenance of Secretarial record is the responsibility of the management of theCompany. Our responsibility is to express an opinion on these Secretarial records based onour audit.
2. We have followed the audit practices and processes as were appropriate to obtainreasonable assurance about the correctness of the contents of the Secretarial records. Theverification was done on test basis to ensure that correct facts are reflected inSecretarial records. We believe that the processes and practices we followed provide areasonable basis for our opinion.
3. We have not verified the correctness appropriateness of financial records and booksof accounts of the Company.
4. Where ever required we have obtained the Management Representation about thecompliance of laws rules and regulations and happening of events etc.
5. The compliance of the provisions of corporate and other applicable laws rulesregulations standards is the responsibility of the management. Our examination waslimited to the verification of procedures on test basis.
6. The Secretarial audit report is neither an assurance as to the future viability ofthe Company nor of the Company nor of the efficacy or effectiveness with which themanagement has conducted the affairs of the Company.
| ||For HS Associates |
| ||Company Secretaries |
| ||Sd/- |
|Date : 14th August 2018. ||Prasad Chavan |
|Place : Mumbai ||Partner |
| ||FCS No.: 49921 |
| ||CP No.: 20415 |