- Mindtree September quarter net profit down 34.6% YoY to Rs 135 cr
- Sourav Ganguly is the new BCCI president - good, but for how long?
- Reliance could be the first to hit $200 bn m-cap in 24 months: Report
- NCR's thermal units to miss deadline for curbing pollution this winter: RTI
- Supreme Court concludes Ayodhya land dispute hearing; reserves order
- SC order on recusal of Justice Mishra from land acquisition case on Oct 23
- ICRA downgrades rating outlook for one third of its wind, solar portfolio
- Learning the wrong lessons from the coal experience for renewable energy
United Bank of India.
|BSE: 533171||Sector: Financials|
|NSE: UNITEDBNK||ISIN Code: INE695A01019|
|BSE 00:00 | 16 Oct||7.02||
|NSE 00:00 | 16 Oct||7.05||
|Mkt Cap.(Rs cr)||5,214|
|Mkt Cap.(Rs cr)||5214.40|
United Bank of India. (UNITEDBNK) - Latest News & Headlines
12.32 pm | 2 Oct 2019 | Press Trust of India
The merger is scheduled to come into force from April 1 next year
6.12 pm | 30 Jul 2019 | Press Trust of India
The Kolkata-headquartered lender had registered a net loss of Rs 388.68 crore during the April-June quarter of the previous fiscal year
10.56 am | 28 Jun 2019 | Business Standard
In some stocks, the selloff has been overdone. These stocks, as per their technical chart pattern and the Relative Strength Index (RSI) indicator, hav...