- Brexit: Theresa May to contest confidence vote 'with everything I've got'
- Beaten down stocks rally; Godawari Power, Indiabulls Venture up over 15%
- Nifty Auto zooms 3%. Check out the key technical levels for select stocks
- How the under-privileged in India went through the boom and crisis periods
- Will 'FinMin-insider' Shaktikanta Das be able to preserve RBI's autonomy?
VTX Industries Ltd.
|BSE: 532824||Sector: Industrials|
|NSE: VTXIND||ISIN Code: INE119G01025|
|BSE 00:00 | 04 Mar||VTX Industries Ltd Not listed in BSE|
|NSE 05:30 | 01 Jan||VTX Industries Ltd Not listed in NSE|
About VTX Industries Ltd.
Vijayeswari Textiles ltd incorporated on September 05, 1953, has a history of over five decades, having commenced its spinning operations in 1957 with an initial capacity of 5,000 spindles. The spindleage was gradually increased to 15,020 as of 1965. During the period 1965 to 1981, the Company embarked upon an extensive modernisation programme, increasing its spindle capacities from 15,020, in 196...> More
VTX Industries Ltd - Key Fundamentals
|Market Cap||( cr)||8|
|EPS - TTM||()||[*S]||-|
|Latest Dividend Date||21 Jul 2011|
|Book Value / Share||()||[*S]||-91.04|
VTX Industries Ltd - Financial Results
|Particulars ( cr)||Dec 2014||Dec 2013||% Chg|
VTX Industries Ltd - Peer Group
VTX Industries Ltd - SHAREHOLDING PATTERN
VTX Industries Ltd - RETURNS
VTX Industries Ltd - STOCK STRENGTH
|All TIME Low/High||1.28||