- All railway units to enforce ban on single-use plastic material from Oct 2
- BJP plans nationwide campaign on Article 370 move, ropes in prominent faces
- Odisha falters on DMF fund spends despite topping others in collection
- CBI issues circular against Chidambaram to prevent him from leaving country
- ISRO performs 2nd lunar-bound orbit maneuver successfully for Chandrayaan-2
- Petrol, diesel cheaper in Delhi than UP as Yogi govt raises taxes on fuels
- BMS finds its voice against the govt; supports ordnance factory strike
- INX media case: SC refuses urgent listing of P Chidambaram's petition
- NDTV's Prannoy Roy, wife, former CEO booked for alleged FDI norms violation
- Chidambaram files appeal in SC, calls CBI action 'politically motivated'
Registrar (Judicial) informed Chidambaram's lawyer that Chief Justice of India Ranjan Gogoi has listed the matter for hearing on Friday
- » More
Officials said this is a preventive measure exercised by the agency as Chidambaram's whereabouts are not known at present and he is required by ...
- » More
Solicitor General Tushar Mehta, appearing for the CBI and ED, told the bench that it was a case of money laundering of 'monumental magnitude'
The government on Tuesday had said normal functioning of large parts of the state was reported with 12 out of the 22 districts functioning ...
It might not be known to many, but the statues of Ishwar Chandra Vidyasagar have been vandalised several times between episodes involving ...
In their 47th career head-to-head on Saturday, Serbian wins 2 sets to one, improves record to 25-22. meets unseeded Russian Karen Khachanov in ...