- From arbitration to pre-deposit rule, here're the key court orders
- No provision for lowering penalties in the new Motor Vehicles Act
- States rebrand offbeat destinations to fit a contemporary travel wish list
- J&K part of sovereign India, Pakistan should leave PoK, says UK MP
- Union Minister Meghwal meets Prince of Arcot, explains Article 370 move
- Malala Yousafzai urges UN to help Kashmiri children go back to school
- Dearth of quality people in north India: Labour minister on unemployment
- Like Assam, NRC will be implemented in Haryana soon: Manohar Lal Khattar
- Doordarshan turns 60, brings memories of Mahabharata, Fauji, Malgudi Days
- Kashmir tensions won't affect TAPI gas project, Pak assures Turkmenistan
KCR has projected a 10 per cent drop in revenues for the current fiscal year (Budget Estimate)
- » More
Comments came amid criticism of the government over India's unemployment rate rising to a 45-year high of 6.1% in 2017-18
- » More
At a rally on Friday, Prime Minister Khan said he knew that majority of the youth in PoK wanted to stage a march on the LoC
The water in the dam, considered as 'Gujarat's lifeline, is likely to touch the full reservoir level of 138.68 m soon, Gujarat Chief Minister ...
It might not be known to many, but the statues of Ishwar Chandra Vidyasagar have been vandalised several times between episodes involving ...
In their 47th career head-to-head on Saturday, Serbian wins 2 sets to one, improves record to 25-22. meets unseeded Russian Karen Khachanov in ...