- Draft policy expects e-comm platforms, search engines to store data locally
- To tackle NPA problem, RBI puts 200 stressed bank accounts under scanner
- Funding cloud on Modi govt's solar plan for farmers after FinMin red flag
- Saudi PIF 'may only play a minor part' in Musk's $72-bn Tesla buyout plan
- US firms cement their dominance in the top 500 league, Indian tally falls
100 million cheques worth Rs 7,40,000 crore remained uncleared due to the bank strike. How badly were you affected?
All over the country about 100 million cheques worth Rs 7,40,000 crore could not be cleared, due to bank employees strike across the country. In Chennai alone, about 9 million cheques worth about Rs 64,000 crore could not be processed. Many ATMs were reported to be running dry or were otherwise not functioning. How badly were you impacted by this strike? Do share your views with us