- PM Modi to chair meet with top industrialists on 'Ease of Doing Business'
- Taste of cheese cannot be copyrighted, but perfume can be, say EU courts
- JSW Steel to invest over Rs 50 bn for boosting downstream manufacturing
- Over 358 infra projects show cost overruns of over Rs 3.37 trn on delays
- BSE to cut ties with S&P Dow Jones; develop own in-house indices
- Govt should stick to fiscal deficit target for 2018-19: Arvind Panagariya
How would you rate the Budget that the Finance Minister delivered on Feb 28, 2013?
Do you think P Chidambaram's Budget will bring the economy back on the rails and that he will be able to contain fiscal deficit at 4.8% next fiscal, as he claims? Will he taken steps to curb wasteful expenditure, which has always been a pressing issue every year? Or is this just another lacklustre Budget? We invite you to rate it on a scale of 1 to 5, where 1 stands for very poor and 5 stands for excellent.