- CBSE releases roll numbers for class 10 & 12 exam candidates on cbse.nic.in
- Bangalore airport to curtail flights for 10 days from Feb 14 for Aero India
- NCLT approves merger of debt-ridden Tata Teleservices with Bharti Airtel
- Indian-American senator Kamala Harris jumps into 2020 White House race
- Indian economy poised to pick up in 2019, do better than China's: IMF
- As China's economy slows down, Xi issues red alert to Communist party
If you were Home Minister, what steps would you take to curb terror?
India has clearly failed to protect her citizens, with one terror attack after another taking place in different parts of the country with impunity. In comparison, the US has averted as many as 45 terror strikes since 9/11 and has not seen one on its soil since. Where have we gone wrong? What should you do to protect the citizens if you were Home Minister?