- PM Modi to chair meet with top industrialists on 'Ease of Doing Business'
- Taste of cheese cannot be copyrighted, but perfume can be, say EU courts
- JSW Steel to invest over Rs 50 bn for boosting downstream manufacturing
- Over 358 infra projects show cost overruns of over Rs 3.37 trn on delays
- BSE to cut ties with S&P Dow Jones; develop own in-house indices
- Govt should stick to fiscal deficit target for 2018-19: Arvind Panagariya
If you were the oil minister, how would you reduce fuel consumption?
Let's face it. Petroleum is the biggest drain on India's foreign exchange. A sizeable reduction in its consumption would work wonders on the country's trade deficit. The oil ministry's proposal to shut down petrol pumps late night has been shot down,. What would you do, if you were the oil minister, to reduce India's dependence on fuel?