- News digest: RBI move impact, payroll additions, US stocks fall, and more
- RBI capital adequacy move opens window for Rs 3-trn extra lending by banks
- RBI move a small victory for govt, say Finance Ministry officials
- Airtel draws up strategy to take on rivals Reliance Jio, Vodafone Idea
- Retail disappointments, energy decline hit Wall Street; Dow falls 513 pts
Is Kejriwal-Aaj Tak 'match fixing' video an incorrect representation of facts?
A video showing AAP leader Arvind Kejriwal asking a TV news anchor to emphasise certain sections of his interview went viral on Youtube. During the conversation, Kejriwal is seen asking the TV anchor to give emphasis on certain segments of the interview. Do you think such conversations are normal before or after a TV interview or there is something going on between the two?