- Foreigners to get citizenship after states' nod: Govt on Citizenship Bill
- EC seeks FIR against 'expert' who claimed EVMs were hacked in 2014 polls
- Renault board will meet Thursday to replace Ghosn; Bollore may be next CEO
- China cuts down army troops by about 50%; increases size of navy, air force
- Andhra CM Naidu proposes Kapu quota within Modi govt's 10% EWS quota
- RSS affiliate seeks robust e-com policy, says Flipkart, Amazon dodging laws
Narendra Modi has invited comments and suggestions on his move to scrap the Planning Commission. What would your advice to the Prime Minister be?
On August 15 this year, Narendra Modi signalled the end of Nehruvian economics by calling for the scrapping of the Planning Commission. Once this happens, it will also spell the end of the five-year plan regime. The Prime Minister has now invited comments and suggestions on the steps to be taken, going forward, in order to keep the economy on track. What would you recommend he does? Do share your views with us.