- TPG Capital joins race to buy stake in Jet Privilege at $400 mn: Report
- Infosys recovers 2% after 4% drop in early trade as CFO Ranganath quits
- L&T gains 5% as board mulls share buyback proposal
- S&P places IDBI Bank's rating on credit watch with negative implications
- Kerala flood LIVE: 370 dead; 1st commercial plane lands at Kochi naval base
Narendra Modi has invited comments and suggestions on his move to scrap the Planning Commission. What would your advice to the Prime Minister be?
On August 15 this year, Narendra Modi signalled the end of Nehruvian economics by calling for the scrapping of the Planning Commission. Once this happens, it will also spell the end of the five-year plan regime. The Prime Minister has now invited comments and suggestions on the steps to be taken, going forward, in order to keep the economy on track. What would you recommend he does? Do share your views with us.