- Indirect tax base has surged 65% to 11.6 mn since GST roll-out: PM Modi
- Telecom Commission to discuss Trai's proposal on spectrum auction on Aug 31
- Patanjali brings back Kimbho chat with new features, re-launch on Aug 27
- Slowdown in oil imports from China and India drags down demand in Asia
- Rs 900 mn Cosmos Bank fraud: NPCI says its systems 'fully secure'
- Draft policy expects e-comm platforms, search engines to store data locally
- To tackle NPA problem, RBI puts 200 stressed bank accounts under scanner
Post your advice to the Congress on steps to take for course correction after recent rout in polls
The grand old party, Indian National Congress has received a resounding vote of no-confidence from the voters in 3 states while failing to come to power in Chattisgarh despite putting up a tough fight to the ruling BJP. This is seen as a precursor to the the Congress led UPA's ultimate defeat in the 2014 general elections. What do you think the Congress should do to revive its fortunes to prevent a debacle in 2014?