- Foreigners to get citizenship after states' nod: Govt on Citizenship Bill
- China cuts down army troops by about 50%; increases size of navy, air force
- Andhra CM Naidu proposes Kapu quota within Modi govt's 10% EWS quota
- RSS affiliate seeks robust e-com policy, says Flipkart, Amazon dodging laws
- India to overtake China to become 2nd largest oil demand centre: Report
- All Bengali refugees will be given citizenship: Amit Shah in West Bengal
Should BJP oblige Nitish Kumar by sidelining Narendra Modi?
In his speech on Sunday, Bihar Chief Minister made clear that the BJP should to let go of its intentions to make Narendra Modi NDA's prime ministerial candidate. In response, the BJP retorted and told Kumar to take a walk. But letting Nitish Kumar go out of NDA may not be healthy for the alliance. Should BJP give in to the Bihar CM's demands?