- How Atal Bihari Vajpayee won hearts, political battles with his 'tehzeeb'
- SS Mundra appointed Independent Director of Indiabulls Housing Finance
- As cyberthreats rise, Sebi to expand scope of security initiatives for MIIs
- Kerala floods LIVE: India Inc step in to help as death toll reaches 370
- Vedanta to invest $2.3 bn to up oil and gas reserve base by 375 mn barrels
- Ind vs Eng 3rd Test Day 2: Can Pant take India to 400 on his debut game?
Should the SPG Act be modified to provide security to PM candidates like Modi?
Narendra Modi is not the Prime Minister. Not yet at least. Yet he sought Special Protection Group security, which is the kind usually reserved for the top job in the country. Is Modi's demand justified, given that his life is at risk from bomb attacks of the kind that targetted his 'hunkar' rally? Or is is he just making too much of a fuss in order to boost his image? We look forward to your responses.