- Little cheer for Glenmark Pharma as analysts expect stock to remain subdued
- Relaxation in PCA regulations may not help revive credit growth: Experts
- Disclosure score is average for top 100 listed firms at 6.3, says study
- Credit set for worst year since 2008 crisis as crashes roil markets
- BSE PSU index likely to slip into the red under Narendra Modi govt
The Centre's 7th Pay Commission plans may cost the nation Rs 1 lakh crore. How would you have spent the money better?
The government has just set up the 7th Pay Commission for its five million employees and three million pensioners. Analysts say the pay commission awards might cost the nation a staggering Rs 1 lakh crore. Has the Centre's decision been driven purely by poll compulsions, or is there genuine concern for its employees? If you had the power, how would you have spent Rs 1 lakh crore better? Do share your views with us.