- Vajpayee's health continues to remain critical, on life support: AIIMS
- Reliance JioPhone 2 flash sale today at 12 noon: Know price, recharge plans
- Kerala rains: Toll rises to 79; PM asks MoD to step up relief & rescue ops
- Sun Pharma hits 52-week high on USFDA approval, good Q1 results
- Xiaomi Mi A2 to go on sale at 12 PM on Amazon, Mi Store: First impression
- Why retail investors should diversify their portfolio and limit risky bets
- WPIL, Roto Pumps zoom 20% on robust Q1 result
- Rupee hits new all-time low of 70.32 against US dollar, plunges 43 paise
There have been 10 major exits at Infosys in the past one year. What do you think is wrong with the company?
Infosys President B G Srinivas' resignation marks the tenth top-level exit at the company in less than a year, with Ashok Vemuri, Sudhir Chaturvedi, V Balakrishnan and a few foreign executives being among the other human assets that the IT giant has lost. All of these exits have happened after N R Narayan Murthy came back to the company. What do you think ails the organisation that was once the darling of the stock exchanges? Do share your views with us.