- RBI board meet: S Gurumurthy stirs debate by chiding central bank
- Eicher Motors gains 16% in 1-week as strike called-off at Oragadam facility
- Madhya Pradesh Assembly elections 2018: This time, it is 'Mama versus Mama'
- Hong Kong freedom at stake as leaders of 2014 'Occupy' protests face trial
- Tata Investment surges 8% after board approves Rs 4.5 billion share buyback
- Oil prices climb amid expected OPEC cut, but markets remain wary
- Jammu & Kashmir's parallel-universe conundrum, and the need to end it
There have been 10 major exits at Infosys in the past one year. What do you think is wrong with the company?
Infosys President B G Srinivas' resignation marks the tenth top-level exit at the company in less than a year, with Ashok Vemuri, Sudhir Chaturvedi, V Balakrishnan and a few foreign executives being among the other human assets that the IT giant has lost. All of these exits have happened after N R Narayan Murthy came back to the company. What do you think ails the organisation that was once the darling of the stock exchanges? Do share your views with us.