- NCLT approves merger of debt-ridden Tata Teleservices with Bharti Airtel
- Indian-American senator Kamala Harris jumps into 2020 White House race
- Indian economy poised to pick up in 2019, do better than China's: IMF
- As China's economy slows down, Xi issues red alert to Communist party
- India pips Japan to be second largest global steel producer
There have been 10 major exits at Infosys in the past one year. What do you think is wrong with the company?
Infosys President B G Srinivas' resignation marks the tenth top-level exit at the company in less than a year, with Ashok Vemuri, Sudhir Chaturvedi, V Balakrishnan and a few foreign executives being among the other human assets that the IT giant has lost. All of these exits have happened after N R Narayan Murthy came back to the company. What do you think ails the organisation that was once the darling of the stock exchanges? Do share your views with us.