- Indirect tax base has surged 65% to 11.6 mn since GST roll-out: PM Modi
- Telecom Commission to discuss Trai's proposal on spectrum auction on Aug 31
- Patanjali brings back Kimbho chat with new features, re-launch on Aug 27
- Slowdown in oil imports from China and India drags down demand in Asia
- Rs 900 mn Cosmos Bank fraud: NPCI says its systems 'fully secure'
- Draft policy expects e-comm platforms, search engines to store data locally
- To tackle NPA problem, RBI puts 200 stressed bank accounts under scanner
What are your views on the sacking of two AAP members on charges of graft?
The Aam Aadmi Party has expelled two of its members on charges of graft. Is this move merely a poll gimmick and a ploy to boost the party's image, or is the action genuine? More importantly, will the move benefit the party or will it backfire? Do share your views with us